Declined Kermit Kujo Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kermitkujo

Donator
Username: Kermit Kujo

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:122494447

Current playtime on relevant server(s): 24d 13:22:49h
(Panda US | Trade) 193.38.251.10:27015 Panda Trade | US HLstats

Links to my Sourcebans record:
Source Bans
Communication Bans

Who gave me permission to apply?
ZeroPC, Hedgehog and Bob all told me about a lack of staff and overworked Admins active on the servers and I decided to apply

Server I am applying for:
(Panda US | Trade) 193.38.251.10:27015 Panda Trade | US HLstats

General online times & time zone:

12pm-10pm: United States Eastern Standard Time

Do I have a working microphone?

Yes, and have ensured it is clear to hear me

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

A few years on an old Minecraft and Gmod server but nothing as of recent (past few years)

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Harassment and bullying aren't to be tolerated as well as any form of cheating that is taking place on the server. A big part of wanting a more respectful community is one that still allows minor banter is a tough rope to walk and I believe I can help maintain a fun environment while also keeping the server safe for new players. I strive for respect to go both ways and to use my powers to help in any need. I would also be lenient with punishment at first (since some people might be having a bad day), but will get progressively harsher with each new offence added.

My apologies for not being very active recently, but I do know Kermit well enough to give some feedback.
No offense Kermit, but I do not see you ever becoming admin here.

First off, you're technically lying when you say me, Bob, and Hedge all told you we needed help. Hedgehog isn't even an admin anymore, and I do not recall you coming to me in the past few months recently asking about staff. Maybe you did years ago, but that's still massively outdated information. However, we are in need more active admins so it's not a big deal.

About 2 years or so back, Kermit got into a massive feud with another player who will remain anonymous. This feud ended up turning into insanely toxic drama on the server to a point where I told them to take it elsewhere. Did either of them listen? Yes, but actually no. Rather than joining the server themselves, Kermit and this other player would send their friends after the other onto the server to accuse them of random shit and would break rules in the process, thus taking the blows for Kermit and this other player. This would go on for months and months and the two would never stop talking shit about each other and sending their friends to break rules for them so they don't have to get punished. It wasn't until I finally snapped and told them both to cut it out or I would ban them both. They haven't pulled these tricks ever since.

I wanna mention this drama is years old, and the messages I would have loved to share here have since been deleted (the chats of the two talking shit and saying stuff about sending their friends were done on Steam, and as we all know, Steam chats are deleted after some time). But even so, it is not behavior that is acceptable here under any circumstances. And it's not just this other player I've seen you have a fuss with. I've seen you get involved in plenty of heated arguments to a point where I have to tell you to calm down and drop it nearly every single time.

While it's unconfirmed, there is talk from a few players about you being buddy buddy with Pengu. Aka, the number one banned player on US Trade that is automatically ban on sight for multiple reasons I'm not gonna get into. If you do somehow get admin, you gonna ban him like you're supposed too?

There is also a VERY strong case you being a VERY intimate with a minor from a while back, but I wont bother sharing all those details here as that is a completely different conversation, as well as pedo accusations becoming a regular thing around here now... sigh.

Sorry bud, you might be friendly, know the rules, and want to help out. But with your history on our servers, I cannot say I'm very comfortable with you joining our team.

So I contacted bishcrazy and he is currently aboard. So we won't be requiring feedback from him.
With both US trade admins giving negative votes this application is unfortunately declined.

Please take the above feedback constructively. If you have any questions I'm sure the staff can explain by what they mean.
You may re-apply in one month: 23rd of August 2022

Reactions: ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread