Declined Kawaii-Masta Admin application for #25trade server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Masta

- Your name and/or nickname
Kawaii-Masta, Jullien in real life

- Your age
16 years old (17 in 1 month)

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:46569161

- Your general online times and your timezone
Well.. i can't tell right now at this question exactely because at the moment i type thoses words i havn't recieve my school schedule yet
but what's pretty sure is i can be connected almost everyday at 18:00 and most of the day during week-end. also my time zone is France GMT+1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
i would main the #25 Trade server and broad the 2fort/Saxton Hale servs for help admin if needed.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i have : Logitech G230 so there's no problems of bad mic :3

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was moderator of the =Gen$ec= a Payday2 Steam Group and now i'm moderator on the Xen Café.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Just Kinda basics commands ppl use much but yeah we can say i'm a noob on SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
The dank hard question..well i really want to make my main server a good and funny server,
but i can't do anything except just say "don't insult" or "don't spam" i also want to know you :3 members,admins, and lots more! i'm just a kindly person want help ppl to make thoses servs better and funnier <3

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Well i use the advert system if someone spam/insult/spawncamping it's :
1 advert : just a don't spam/insult/spawncamp on the chat

2 adverts : don't spam/insult/spawncamping + slapped

3 adverts : don't spam/insult/spawncamping + ban chat during 30 mins (in case of spawncamping destroy the sentry/sentries with godmode)

4 adverts : Perma-ban

i know this system is kinda rude but it work pretty fine.

Well i think that's all i hope you get a wonderful rest of your day and Keep Thoses helmets flying!

Kawaii-Masta

Ps : excuse-me if advert is not the good word my english isn't perfect.

Just forget a little thing i have 7days on this serv so the time is not a problem

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Well i use the advert system if someone spam/insult/spawncamping it's :
1 advert : just a don't spam/insult/spawncamp on the chat

2 adverts : don't spam/insult/spawncamping + slapped

3 adverts : don't spam/insult/spawncamping + ban chat during 30 mins (in case of spawncamping destroy the sentry/sentries with godmode)

4 adverts : Perma-ban

i know this system is kinda rude but it work pretty fine.

Well i think that's all i hope you get a wonderful rest of your day and Keep Thoses helmets flying!

Kawaii-Masta

Ps : excuse-me if advert is not the good word my english isn't perfect.

Isn't a Gag on those players more suitable? Ofcourse after a personal warning to the player itself.

Getting Perma-banned from a entire community after posting 4 advertentions sounds really harsh and not how this community should act. We are here to prevent people from getting banned... atleast I hope.

W2kIt7m.gif

You might want to stop spamming the chat.
I will stay neutral on my side' but! I wish you good luck / +0

Reactions: Conge
Well...i'm not gonna complaining about that because what is done is done but

first : this wasn't spamming this was a trip with pepole on the server if you don't trust me feel free to ask to the regulars of the server, they never told me to stop even more they rejoin this trip!

second : did i "spamming" after that? no so bring back this from two weeks now it's kinda...perfectionist

so yeah when someone see that for the first time i admiss this looks like spam but it's absolutely not

Also i use voicechat to talk not the chat

and one last think about the ads i admiss you're right i should be more cooler and remove the perma-ban and replace it by gag and/or ban chat for a a longer time

Reactions: Wolf
Your English is not understandable by a normal human being without guesswork. You haven't made many posts and you have yet to indulge in any activities/threads from within this community (although it's hard to indulge in anything here.)

Befriending a normal admin is not enough to become one. Unless you have stronger connections. Or do a sex change, your chances of landing a Senior Admin position will skyrocket.

Best of luck!

My english isn't perfect yep, you're right but not understandable i don't think so, also before post that i know there was a really small chance for be accepted as a admin but i do it you want know why? because it make me know what i do wrong and what i must improve for be better and maybe one day be a admin. I don't want be rude and i'm sorry if you take my past answers like that.^^

About the spamming - Yes, it is spamming even if it was a "trip" with friends/other people. The reason for checking chat logs is to check for spam... Wolf! found this, so he posted it. There is no reason to have an attitude in the way you type*

*Not sure if it is an attitude or the way you type that made it seem like you had an attitude

Besides that, I've played with you before on the trade server and you seemed like an alright person, did enjoy a money throwing war that I had with you. :3

You also appeared to have knowledge of trading and general prices, which I think is needed when you apply to a trade server to make sure no scams occur (if someone should ask you to middleman or ask you to check).

I can also confirm that this player uses their mic to communicate most of the time (when required).

Well where to start off, Adverts , Warning('s), second on your app seems a bit on the short side, in my opinion, the previous mod/admin ship that you had/have "=Gen$ec= a Payday2" and "Xen Café" seem from my point of view as an invalid sort of moderator/admin position.
This community would've been more interested if you had real(server-wise) experience as a moderator or admin.
The chat log that @Wolf previously posted is still a thing, you can of course just say "whats done is done" what you have done will most likely affect the final decision of the Senior-Admins on you.

We get the "i'm just a kindly person want help ppl to make thoses servs better and funnier <3" But i'd be nice if you would state a reason why they should choose YOU, not what you can do, for example (I'm a reliable and a calm person, who will act mature whilst taking acting).

On last, good luck with your app, try to improve it tho.

- The soup is too damn hot

Reactions: Conge
You don't really need to have a backpack with a certain value to administrate a trade server, for example if someone is spamming they can mute doesn't have anything to do with trading.
Administrating a trade server requires extensive knowledge of scammers and scamming. This is not taught by theory on any site, but by being a decent trader and thus a target for scammers.

Without disrespect Joe, keep your nose out of things you do not comprehend. I think I am qualified enough to make such a call as the co-owner of the 2nd biggest tradng site.

Administrating a trade server requires extensive knowledge of scammers and scamming. This is not taught by theory on any site, but by being a decent trader and thus a target for scammers.

Without disrespect Joe, keep your nose out of things you do not comprehend. I think I am qualified enough to make such a call as the co-owner of the 2nd biggest tradng site.

You're right on one point : i certainely need a better knowledege about scamming, but that doesn't mean i'm a noob at trading. That's not because ppl havn't SteamRep trusted me (Actually i don't give a f*** about SteamRep) or because i don't use trading via backpack.tf,scrap.tf,etc... that doesn't mean i don't know what is that and how to use it.

So without disrespect inu, next time learn to know who's the person you check please. Thanks you.

Reactions: :OP: D and Conge
You don't really need to have a backpack with a certain value to administrate a trade server, for example if someone is spamming they can mute doesn't have anything to do with trading.

Joe , being trade server admin is not only muting and gagging. If someone has low value backapck, that show to us that he/she doesnt know shit about trading also he/she hoest have good knowledge of trading. Trade server admins need to know basic stuffs, like how to trade, what are prices and how to detect scammers. Trade admin cant trust palyers, if players are "crying" about other traders, who doesnt know about prices and he/she is new at trading.

I have been spent my time on different trade servers, and I have seen those traders, who are new of trading , are blamed being scammers.

But anyway, I need to give -1 for this app, because of textchat spam and low knowledge of trading.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
So unfortunately after talking with the team we have decided to decline your application.

I highly suggest you take this time to improve and reapply...or not. Your choice, but you may reapply on the 2nd of October and onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread