k bye (1 Viewer)

Kitty Cat

Donator
Well this is it, the point where i leave. again. but this time i'm not coming back. this isn't a temporary break from tf2, this is my personal life catching up with me.

Also one of the reasons is that the community isn't what it was when i joined as a new player. things were fun, people were fun. now pretty much everyone i knew has either left or stopped caring about the community as a whole.

I'm sure at least 40% of the players don't know me. the other 40% who do probably doesn't care about me either, because all i heard was that i was the "non fun admin". kids gonna be kids i guess. and then there's the remaining 20%. friends i made when i first joined. i'm hoping i can keep you all in my friends list.

So, yeah. i'm leaving. don't expect me to rejoin or answer any messages posted here. you can always find me on steam,but even there i won't always replay because of how busy i am. i don't have the time, interest or nerves to. to be honest,i hated a big part of what the community has become over the past half year.

k,
Bye.

Well this is it, the point where i leave. again. but this time i'm not coming back. this isn't a temporary break from tf2, this is my personal life catching up with me.

Also one of the reasons is that the community isn't what it was when i joined as a new player. things were fun, people were fun. now pretty much everyone i knew has either left or stopped caring about the community as a whole.

I'm sure at least 40% of the players don't know me. the other 40% who do probably doesn't care about me either, because all i heard was that i was the "non fun admin". kids gonna be kids i guess. and then there's the remaining 20%. friends i made when i first joined. i'm hoping i can keep you all in my friends list.

So, yeah. i'm leaving. don't expect me to rejoin or answer any messages posted here. you can always find me on steam,but even there i won't always replay because of how busy i am. i don't have the time, interest or nerves to. to be honest,i hated a big part of what the community has become over the past half year.

k,
Bye.
infact that your "comeback" wasnt a comeback, anyways what has changed in the half year?
please be abit more mature not like in the skype group "ઈӃιттy Ҫαт| Jonas ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) has left the conversation." before i asked you

apple_bloom__aren__t_you_going_to_stay_for_brunch__by_samuel039-d5fonpn.png

Aren't you gonna stay for brunch? :c
bye ;__;

We will miss you :/ Hope you can fix your real life issues as soon as possible.

All the best!

Well i might not know you,but from i saw is that you are a great admin and i will miss you (as an admin).

It's understandable, they couldn't handle the heat! L8er cat.

I know the feeling bro, I also miss the old times... Goodbye m8 and get a good life!

We had such a good time in the old days!

This guy teached me how to Hammer n' shit, not talking about the MC.

Good continuation in your life man!

...who's the next one ?

Another one leaving? ;_;
Sad to see you leave, also if it's because of the ''new times'', I guess we all have to deal with it :/

Anyways, best of luck and I hope you will return one day.

GG Admin KittyCat :brohug:

Users who are viewing this thread