Just something to keep in mind. (1 Viewer)

SHADoW93

Although i rarely trade, do keep in mind, as i am an admin of a steamrep partner community, if anyone is trading with me, make sure "SR TRUSTED" is shown if using TradeRep, with the tags being "BBG ADMIN" and "SR DONATOR", so you know you are trading with the real me.

If you are using SteamRep, make sure "Administrator" for "Big Bang Gamers" shows up, along with my Tier-I donator tag.

Just some things to look out for so you don't wind up trading with an impersonator, as i already had an impersonator (now has since been marked as a "BBG SCAMMER" (SR SCAMMER on TradeRep).

If any of you somehow run into an impersonator, let me know immediately.

Reactions: Danny and Kevin
Although i rarely trade, do keep in mind, as i am an admin of a steamrep partner community, if anyone is trading with me, make sure "SR TRUSTED" is shown if using TradeRep, with the tags being "BBG ADMIN" and "SR DONATOR", so you know you are trading with the real me.

If you are using SteamRep, make sure "Administrator" for "Big Bang Gamers" shows up, along with my Tier-I donator tag.

Just some things to look out for so you don't wind up trading with an impersonator, as i already had an impersonator (now has since been marked as a "BBG SCAMMER" (SR SCAMMER on TradeRep).

If any of you somehow run into an impersonator, let me know immediately.
I'm the impersonator...

qmhn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread