Not open for further replies.
My Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:63019016

My Steam Community:

Name Of my Banned account: Poqo

76561198086303760 One of theese 2

STEAM_0:0:63019016

Date And Time : 03-23-16 13:44

Reason about the Ban: I got Banned becous I were buggusing when my Sound were broken a little bit and I didnt heared the warning from Madact In the voice chat. Then I did It again and I got Banned just becous I didnt heard the Warining becous my Headset Turle beach were broken at the cabel.

The Admin That Banned me : Madact, He perma banned me.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
That's a lot better thank you :)

Ok so yesterday from this incident poqo late spawned. He was slayed but told in voice chat that he shouldn't be doing that. I thought he got the message so we didn't bother with anything.
The next day he did it again. I typed in chat this time, asking poqo what happened. He didn't respond, so I had to assume he did late spawn and break the rules. So I banned him.

According to him he doesn't have sound...Which is bad, as in jailbreak you need sound to know what is going on. It's difficult to communicate what you're even suppose to do.

I decided to check his bans and it is his 7th ban. So at that time he added me, and I told him it's going to be a perm. He then said 'I'm going to get permed for late spawn and killing you? ' and '
15:02 - poqo: And I told all the server that my Sound is destoryed and I tell them that every day !'

Here's the rest of the chat;

15:02 - Madact: you should know the rules by now and you shouldn't be playing on a jailbreak server when you need to hear what is going on
15:03 - Madact: but you have no excuse for not answering my question on the server
15:03 - Madact: as i typed in chat for that
15:03 - Madact: here
15:03 - Madact: http://www.panda-community.com
15:03 - Madact: you're going to have to appeal
15:21 - poqo: What do I have to appeal
15:24 - poqo: Just thank you for a Perma bann

And here we are.
His bans span a bit far back so there is room for leverage. Anybody have any opinions on the matter?

Just wanna say I didnt heard you all the time becous I just really knew at the end that my headset were broken and I thinked latespawning is allowed so Im Sorry For doing this.
Do I get Unbanned ?

Latespawning is against the rules, and if he ignored the chat warning/question, then the ban is legitimate.

The fact that he latespawned and then went to attack/kill a guard/warden means that he did it on purpose.

Edit: Why do people not read the damn rules. It would make these things a lot simpler.

I Dont wanna read rules becous I think they are like a Book thousands of Words
And I didnt see that someone Were writing a Warnig In the chat
So Its my last time that I ask If I would get unbanned
If I get unbanned I Wont do It again and I will read the rules
Thank you

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
Also want to claim that Poqo has never said his sound does that

It has been said before, but you should reeeeally not be playing jailbreak if you don't have sound...

Also, if you are slain, it might be a good idea to attempt to communicate with whoever slew you to prevent it from happening again. The warning was there, you just had to look in chat.

I know it was A mistake I just want an unban becous I love that Panda community and the Server

I Just want to get unbanned that I can play more tf2 If i wont get unbanned I will quit tf2

Personally, after having a look-see at your previous bans and reasons for such actions, I see no reason why you should be unbanned. It's clear that you have a blatant disrespect for the rules, and if you didn't read them, that's your own fault.

Besides, bans are meant to teach that player not to do certain things again. They act as a sort of reprimanding feature which is supposed to allow the player time to think on their actions and not do it again, alongside keeping them off the game to prevent them from breaking more rules.

If you have that many bans and still haven't learned how to respect Panda policies and rules... that shows that you'll most likely continue in the future.

Dio Brando you are right and wrong I got banned for a REASON THAT I DID IT Just ONE Time soo
I dont care just going to make another account and Play with that account at the Panda servers

• Funny
Reactions: DeadSworn
The fact that his bans are over a long timespan only shows that after so long he still never bothered to read the rules. He even said in this thread that he doesnt want to read the rules because theres too many of them. Suddenly saying that he'll read them now for another chance is a sad attempt to generate sympathy. Someone who claims to love the server should have put in some effort.

Reactions: Doc Piss
11:53 - poqo: Isit allowed to play with aan another account at the Panda server
11:54 - Madact: No that's ban evasion. Once you get found out you'll defo have that perma ban
11:57 - poqo: I dont care
11:58 - poqo: But how do you guys wanna know who I am ?
11:58 - Madact: *sigh* I'm not going to bother anymore. You show no signs of respect.
11:58 - poqo: I showed
11:58 - poqo: But you Didnt write in chat the Waring
11:59 - Madact: I did.
11:59 - poqo: And you knew that my Mic and my Sound is broken
11:59 - poqo: Im Alway looking at the chat
11:59 - poqo: Cuz I have no Mic and No sound
11:59 - poqo: So why are you lieing
12:00 - Madact: I'm not going to agrue what I did or didn't do with you. I did warn you, you're the one who is lying. I'm not bothering anymore. Goodbye.

Thread is closed. I'm not lifting this ban, he's going to ban evade.

Our hammers are ready :p

• Funny
Reactions: lionish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread