Invalid Jailbreak Admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clic Clic Boom

Nickname: .Clic Clic Boom !

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42607433

Online Times and timezone:

Monday-Tuesday-Thursday -> Generally online from ~7:00 pm to ~9:00 pm
Wednesday-Friday -> From ~2:00 pm to ~10:00 pm

Do you have a Microphone?: I've a good enough microphone to be heared properly.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: On this same community, as a Trial, then a Full, then a Senior admin. I had in charge Dodgeball & Jailbreak servers, from ~May 2015 to ~August 2015, before I resigned.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I can be seen on Dodgeball servers (#04 & #19), but I spend most of my time on the Jailbreak server, and so it's for this server that I'm applying.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, due to my previous experience here, I'm confortable enough with SourceMod and its commands.

Why should we choose you?:

First of all, I'm an active player that know well the general rules of this community and its Jailbreak server.
I made a long break with gaming in general due to my studies, and I'm now back into gaming, and especially Team Fortress 2 (not completly done with my studies though)
The Jailbreak server is a place where I spend most of my time since I came back, and it frustrates me to not being able to punish a rulebreaker that's ruining everyones fun. I would love to make everyone game experience great, as I did in the past months.
Plus, the Jailbreak server, due to its many rules, is a place that needs an Admin constantly on, to make sure that everything is under control to enjoy the best possible game experience, and so it's why I'd like to be part of the staff again, to watch over Jailbreak while others don't have the possibility to.

What will you do as Admin?: Generally, I'll warn before taking actions, as players aren't always aware of the rules, even if they are supposed to.
Here is how I would punish a rulebreaker depending on the context :

Spam/Micspam : Warn, if continues, a mute/gag/or a silence of 60 minutes (if a BLU is muted, I'll make sure he stays in the RED team during his mute.)

BLU without mic : 120 minutes Guardban. (more if he freekills, baits, teamkill,...)

Freekilling : Start with a slay, if continues 120 minutes Guardban.

Baiting : Warn, if continues, slay, if he's still going, 120 minutes Guardban.

Massive freekills : Instant perm. Guardban with a 6 hours ban.

Exploiting : Depends on the context (latespawn, map exploit, ...). For a latespawn, I'll slay and warn him about it, if it's a map exploit, I'd adjust my decision depending on the context of the exploit.

Overtalking Warden : Warn, if continues, 30 minutes mute (if BLU, removing him from BLU, the time of his mute)

Hacking : As Trials can't perm, I'd record a demo, and asked a Full admin to ban the hacker.

Insulting : A gag/mute or a silence of 240 minutes.

AFKers : I'll move them to spec, if they didn't join any team after 5 minutes, a simple kick.

Ghosting : Warn, if continues, 60 minutes gag.

Favouring : I'd start with a simple warning, then a slay, then a guardban.

All my punishments would increase, depending on the player punishments history.
I hate following a specific "punishment model", I prefer adjust them on the context instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I resigned from my admin status months ago, it's because of reasons that some of you are aware of, and I don't want to bring this subject back.
At a time, I've been hateful towards some persons, just like they were towards me.
The principal reason I decided to apply again, is only because I want to take care of the Jailbreak server and that I've no reasons to be hateful anymore, as the Admin staff completly changed, and so did I, luckily.
I've no intentions to be as active as I used to be on forums, as I just want to focus on what I'm supposed to do (unless I'm told to give my advice on something), aka taking care of a server.
I did the mistake of taking it too seriously, especially on forums, until reaching the point where I resigned, from something I had pleasure to do.

See this as my mea culpa.

At first I thought you met all the requirements; however, I did some digging in your chatlog and found..

elgt.PNG

nhe7.PNG

You've been permanently gagged for..
  • Speaking a foreign language (Spanish)
  • Insulting Kevin in Spanish, by calling him a "son of a bitch"
  • Massive chat spam
  • This being your 6th gag
You may reapply once your permanent gag is lifted, and 1.5 months has passed.

Invalid and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread