Declined Jailbreak #17 2 Player Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
  • Steam name: Skiv4A
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:82544550
  • Rules broken: Inactive Guard
  • Evidence: BELOW
  • Steam name: S.M.S-Shandler-CSGOTitan.net
  • Steam ID32:
    STEAM_0:0:47788326
  • Rules broken: Inactive Guard
  • Evidence: BELOW
Story time ;w; : We got lr for HNS and 2 Medics (pootis POW and I) (And yes we were red) went to the spot outside the map on jailfort to the boat. We ran out of time and then we got a new round. Then Skiv and SMS decided to go there as blue leaving the warden to be killed (although I dont have proof of the warden being killed) and them staying there forcing reds to try and go there

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zannc/screenshots : First 4

This seems like enough evidence, but the only issue is that you can't exactly prove that they did this before the warden died. I still think it counts as a guard ban though since they obviously intended to do this (both went medic, the only way to access this area).

@Zushikikato Wolfeh

I was going to take a screen shot of them earlier but I didnt cause you wouldnt see their names but in the 4th picture you can see that there are 3 blues and then there is 2 soon after ik thats not much proof but its still just them being inactive anyways

Not solid evidence :l

Zushi, I can also agree that there isn't enough evidence of the warden dying first, but if they both went medic, they obviously intended for this to happen. The round timer is also only at 7:00 when the reach there, which means they started from the beginning of the round (since it takes quite a bit of time to circle around). I think there is honestly enough evidence to fill in the gaps.

Also possible warden just got insta killed by a rebel. You can't punish ppl based on this imo.
@Madact @Mr.Fluffy @Satan
Your guys thoughts?

Right so you can close this i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread