Declined Jail-Break apply #3 :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Name/Nickname My name is Dino, in game i am SpeedyKing.
--------------------------------------------------
Permission to apply: I don't need permission, i am 15 years old.
Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:74714996
Online Times and timezone:
I am online every day after 16:00, to 20:00 or 22:00. On weekends i am not always on the server but mostly i am. Timezone: I live in Slovenia. Time Zone(UTC + 1:00)
-------------------------------------------------
Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I play on JailBreak and Dodgeball, for JailBreak Server.
Microphone: Yes i have mic. and i use it always :)
Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I've never been Admin or Moderator.
Experience with administrating with SourceMod:
I know some commands... but i am quick learner.
Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because i wan't to help community... and sometimes when i play there are no admins on the server and people are just freekilling/teamkilling... and i wan't to help, and i am friendly player.
How I would do my job:
Spamming: i would give him a warning, if he keeps spamming i would mute him for 60min.
Freekilling/Teamkilling: i would kick him/her, if he keeps freekiling/teamkilling ban for 240mins.
No mic: I would ban him for 1 hour from Guards.
Swearing/Racism: 1 warning, if she/he keeps swearing ban for 60min.

Reactions: Joe and Zeprus
Oh i didn't even see that sorry guys i think i pressed the wrong button sorry :/ But i am 15 for real now xD haha no i didn't time travel xD

Oh i didn't even see that sorry guys i think i pressed the wrong button sorry :/ But i am 15 for real now xD haha no i didn't time travel xD

I doubt it. I think you pretended to be 15 the first time because of the age restriction. Didn't bother reading both threads through to see if people noticed, though.

No they saw it too, but they know that i pressed the wrong button.

Microphone: Yes i have mic. and i use it always :)

Weird... I've never heard you use your mic in jailbreak and when I ask you if you can use it, you say reply with "yes" and then don't speak.

I retract my previous statement, he was just being stubborn with the use of his mic.

But you heard me before using my mic what's the problem?

But you heard me before using my mic what's the problem?

I actually hadn't heard you using your mic before. I'm usually tabbed out doing something else for a small number of rounds so I might have missed you using it in the past. If you had used it in the past, then I wasn't aware it was you due to me being tabbed.

Either way you've proven you have a microphone that functions properly and is clear.

Besides that your app is a bit on the sort side, you should consider stating better reasons why they should take you as a part of the admin team, because this: "Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because i wan't to help community... and sometimes when i play there are no admins on the server and people are just freekilling/teamkilling... and i wan't to help, and i am friendly player." Is just not enough, the reasons you gave are mostly used by 12 y/o's. I can't wish bad, so good luck with the further progress of your application.

-The Soup Is Hot

Reactions: Joe
Besides that your app is a bit on the sort side, you should consider stating better reasons why they should take you as a part of the admin team, because this: "Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because i wan't to help community... and sometimes when i play there are no admins on the server and people are just freekilling/teamkilling... and i wan't to help, and i am friendly player." Is just not enough, the reasons you gave are mostly used by 12 y/o's. I can't wish bad, so good luck with the further progress of your application.

-The Soup Is Hot
Ok, i think it's not that shot.

After reading all above and looking into the matter myself (Observing), I'm afraid your application will be declined.

You may want to watch what you say on the server, also you have lied in the past about your age and what is important really is trust with an admin. If an admin goes around lying about if someone broke the rules when they really didn't...Then we'd have a huge problem on our hands.

I feel you should improve on yourself before applying again, but you may reapply on the 1st of October 2015 and onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread