I've been gagged ! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbOoOd

hey guys ... how r u doin today ?

So i was playing in VSH server when the vote for the next map window popped out ... i was telling players to choose one of the maps suggested "was number 2 if that matters :p"

anyway, i wrote "2" twice or 3 times -i don't remember- and when the result appeared to be the map i want, i laughed and wrote "lol" twice, again ._.

A message appeared later telling me that i've been gagged, i don't know why but i think it's a new protection technique against spammers ! i can't write any more or even use RTD ! So can u help me here ??

You need some more information, like a Steam ID, admin that gagged you, time etc.

Hello.

Next time, follow the template here : https://www.panda-community.com/threads/unban-template.3/

SourceBans Ban URL : ?
Name of your Banned Steam Account : [M.L.C] AbOoOd
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:43364780
Date and Time of the Ban : ?
Reason about the Ban : ?
Admin that Banned you : ?

I didn't found you in the communications ban list (here : https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist), and I've personally never heard about automatic gag.
I checked your chatlog, and I didn't see anything wrong (except these repetitives "noob").

Did you saw a message in the chatbox which announced you have been gagged ?
It might be a problem from your game though.

I had not been banned, so i didn't think that i should follow the same template... and yes, i received a message telling me i've been gagged ... at that time, no admins were playing in the same server and that' why i thought it was an automatic gag.

anyway, i've been informed that the gag was only for 10080 minutes. (7 days) and it's expired by now, this means that the problem has been solved ...

thnQ ...

Looking up the block on SourceComms it said it was only 1 day, and it was danny who did it. Danny often changes his name so it's highly possible you just didn't know it was him.

Ohw, now I found you too on the SourceComms ban list.
No idea why I didn't found you the first time.
I had not been banned, so i didn't think that i should follow the same template...

Well, you just had to change some words...

SourceComms ban URL.
Name of your gagged steam account.
Steam ID.
Date and time of the gag.
Reason about the gag.
Admin that gagged you.

Easy as that.
Also, gag is considered as a "communication ban".

thnx for noticing me, i didn't find my self on the SourceComms ban list too, but i do now

thank you guys for your help, i really appreciate it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread