Accepted I've been banned -Jesus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Jesus
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42724259
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-02-17 22:40
Reason about the Ban:Stealing/attempting to steal
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Hi i just wanted to let you know i have been banned from panda server#29 dodge ball and i feel that 2 weeks is to long even if it is for stealing i have been banned for it before but i don't always steal a rocket i only steal when the rocket is comming towards me and is going to kill me which is why i feel i shouldn't be banned or anyone if a rocket is aimming for someone else and be killed by it because it wasn't theirs thank you.

@Lighty

This is also your 5th ban.
3 if them were for stealing and the other 2 were for your previous name which was offensive
Ban link

i only steal when the rocket is comming towards me and is going to kill me which is why i feel i shouldn't be banned
Because jumping into the rocket infront of your teammates and stealing now and then is saving yourself, sure.

Eh i like to move around im not a statue kind of guy, and i have been banned before for my name "Jesus Negro" which is completely absurd because it is how my culture langauge is but you guys don't think before banning people but in the end we are all humans and we make mistakes but still you guys should do some research before attacking someone's name because their religion writes it this way.

Eh i like to move around im not a statue kind of guy, and i have been banned before for my name "Jesus Negro" which is completely absurd because it is how my culture langauge is but you guys don't think before banning people but in the end we are all humans and we make mistakes but still you guys should do some research before attacking someone's name because their religion writes it this way.
I REALLY don't think any admin is gonna check where you're from, what your culture is like or what religion you are. If you break the rules and you don't stop breaking them then you're gonna get banned.

I get the stealing part rule but i still don't understand why was my name offensive in the first place if it means Black Jesus in English you guys are denying my culture by not letting me keep my name if thats the case then maybe it should be written to only allow players with English Names so people don't get banned for their culture's langauges

I get the stealing part rule but i still don't understand why was my name offensive in the first place if it means Black Jesus in English you guys are denying my culture by not letting me keep my name if thats the case then maybe it should be written to only allow players with English Names so people don't get banned for their culture's langauges
We don't accept racism
a) Offensive names
Any name that could potentially offend other players, such as insults, discrimination, or an otherwise objectionable name, is forbidden. This extends into weapon names and descriptions.
that includes the n word.

"We don't accept racism" yet you deny my language writing, who is really being the racism? and for the n word it isn't my fault black is written as negro yet you guys don't care and decide to ban me because of that

You do realize you're playing on our servers, therefore you need to agree to our rules to play.
You broke our rules, you got banned, your "language writing", culture or religion has nothing to do with it as we don't have any exceptions for that.
Example of that: You can't just enter a country and not follow the law because it's against your culture, religion or whatever.

Now back onto your current ban, you seem to get the stealing part.
I get the stealing part rule

If you're jumping in front of your teammates and into the rocket and you would get hit, it would be your fault and saving yourself isn't a thing then.
Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying. This does not include standing still and airblasting when the rocket comes close or moving toward the rocket and then airblasting.
As for the long ban time, it's because this is your 5th ban, it is your last chance, you have a lot of time now to think about what you're doing wrong and to not repeat it. You ruined the fun of others by stealing, so we ruined your fun by banning you for 2 weeks.

The maps that i've been reportedly been stealing on are really small maps it isn't like i try to steal the rockets i learned that lesson first when silo banned me but other players also move around even at same movement as me which forces the rocket in my direction it is just a reflex i can't help it if i see a rocket heading towards me of course im going to airblast this only occurs when im in front of my teamates

Try to stand somewhere safer, like on the side at least, don't be close to others and don't be in front of them. Standing in the middle of the map is most of the time quite risky.

It's not entirely my fault because i don't tell them to stand behind me or to follow me around it just happens i appreciate that you're replying very rapidly and i would also appreciate if you or any other admin would be more lenient towards these types of situations.

IMO this should be sorted now. Just another tip, crouch jumping can save you if a rocket is coming your way but isn't yours, it will most of the time go under you or right past you, if you don't move however then you'll get hit. I crouch jump a lot and can go through the middle of the map without getting hit, but you should still be aware of the rocket and avoid it. If a player is always following you then report them using !call, unless there already is an admin, then just say it through chat and the admin should notice it, we can't notice everything at once and sometimes do need help.

And to clarify the saving rule, each admin might do it differently, I only allow saves if the said player that saved himself was standing still, and on their teams side and on the side or back of the map. I also allow saving if a player orbits a rocket into you and you were standing still, same for when a person walks behind you.

Your ban will be reduced to 1 week as a bonus for being nice and patient. After the ban is over don't steal, it is your final chance, rather take the hit than a perma ban.

Accepted and closed

Reactions: Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread