Inu update (1 Viewer)

inu

Hello you litte shits, so my new mobo is not even ordered yet cause I have been in the hospital since Tuesday and was operated on Thursday. My kneecap is split and every muscle inside ripped so I can't walk for like 3 months. I am coming home on Monday and I'll order a new mobo as soon as I can. Drink some for me and someone link this shit on my steam profile please. Happy fucking 2015

Sounds like the new year really does treat you well. Get better(and a new mobo) soon so we can continue our plans to take over the world.

Sounds like the new year really does treat you well. Get better(and a new mobo) soon so we can continue our plans to take over the world.
Yes bruuuuh. Send em to the flames where the orcs live!

Hello you litte shits, so my new mobo is not even ordered yet cause I have been in the hospital since Tuesday and was operated on Thursday. My kneecap is split and every muscle inside ripped so I can't walk for like 3 months. I am coming home on Monday and I'll order a new mobo as soon as I can. Drink some for me and someone link this shit on my steam profile please. Happy fucking 2015
inuu <3

I wish you a swift recovery, hopefully you're motherboard comes as soon as ;)

Pino Daniele died, ISIL has showed (and will still show) itself in Europe in a very lovely manner...
This year is started so fucking badly...

I will continue to drink excessive amounts to make up for our Fallen Brother! May you recover swiftly!

Will they?
Why should they stop?
They have all methods and means (human means mainly) to continue, what happened in France is just the 1st part of a bigger project by those crazy massive killers from ISIL.

This is not pessimism... this is pure sad and dreadful realism.

Can you like shut the fuck up about France and terrorism in my thread?!

Users who are viewing this thread