Introduction (1 Viewer)

Mr.Commie

Hello, everyone. Well, I have a various names; you can either call me Commie/$tupid Young/Soviet Dōge. I think I just lurk here for three months but anyways guys, I'm 14 years old turning to 15. I basically like horror games, FPS games, anything kinds of genre game i like and sports and specifically, I'm not a nerd, I'm sort of like a mix gamer-prep, if you don't know what prep is, well, they are basically a social people in school. I basically born in the Philippines but currently living in France, those who are French players there in Panda Community, "bonjour!!", my favorite games are TF2, Tactical Intervention, Dota 2, and No more Room in Hell. Well, that's it guys..I hope I will be welcomed in this forum and yeah.

Sorry for my bad English, English isn't my first language. :)

-Commie/$tupid Young/Soviet Dōge

• Creative
  • Friendly
Reactions: Jayy and Kevin
Hey Commie! Nice to have you here, hope you have a great time!

Welcome to panda, mortal.

Welcome! Keep scrollin around ;3
anime-gif-anime-cute-kantai-collection-1551376.gif

Welcome to panda, mortal.
A supernatural!!!! Ahhhh
*runs to underground shelter*

Welcome! Keep scrollin around ;3
View attachment 3750
Sure..:3

Hi and nice to meet you :3 Hope you enjoy your stay on forum!
May :pandastunned: with you!
Thanks miss!

#panda-doge cooperation

Hey Commie! Nice to have you here, hope you have a great time!

Thanks man.

Tactical Intervention?
Welcome to the forums. :p

P.s. You''re $tupid
Ey zeprus! Wat level are you on Tactical Intervention? :p

P.S. I'm forever gangsta man #$tupidYoung

Welcome to the forums!

Hello, everyone. Well, I have a various names; you can either call me Commie/$tupid Young/Soviet Dōge. I think I just lurk here for three months but anyways guys, I'm 14 years old turning to 15. I basically like horror games, FPS games, anything kinds of genre game i like and sports and specifically, I'm not a nerd, I'm sort of like a mix gamer-prep, if you don't know what prep is, well, they are basically a social people in school. I basically born in the Philippines but currently living in France, those who are French players there in Panda Community, "bonjour!!", my favorite games are TF2, Tactical Intervention, Dota 2, and No more Room in Hell. Well, that's it guys..I hope I will be welcomed in this forum and yeah.

Sorry for my bad English, English isn't my first language. :)

-Commie/$tupid Young/Soviet Dōge
OH MY FREAKING RAPTOR JESUS, MY EYES BURN.

No, but seriously. Welcome to the forums!

• Agree
Reactions: MercyOnly
Saw you a couple times on Jailbreak, welcome to our world :p

ET BONJOUR !

Users who are viewing this thread