Declined in need of admins (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foshzilla

hey guys,

i just had the pleasure to meet a shitload of cheaters on your css:deagleaim server and no admin showed up till i left (after prob. 30mins).
well, this leads me to the thought that you are in need of some admins.
actually i dont wanna be involved in clan things or similiar.
i just want a server where i have a lot of fun playing on to be free of cheaters.
tho i've never been admin on an css server i have some experience in being admin in other online games such as mta: www.clan-mgc.com (just have a look if you want to).
for the small chance that you dont want me as an admin :D it would be enough to just send some other ones on that server to have a look every now and then.

best regards,

fosh

#edit:
name: foshzilla
steam id: STEAM_0:1:42838055
mic: yes
server thingy: i dont play on many servers but i guess that would be a reason to go to others
SM experience: i'm a bright light

Last edited:
Uhh, please follow the full application and tell us more about yourself.

eC3L9zf.png

LMAO! I don't know why your logo made me laugh so haaaard even if it's the original logo :'D !
I'm so crazy sometimes o.o

Let's get serious.
Foshzilla, you should take a look at the following template and also reply to every questions :

Name/Nickname:
Online Times:
Do you have an Microphone? (required for Jailbreak application)
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?
Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
Why should we choose you?

I love it when people say ''thingy'' Dunno why tho.

Btw, if you're wanting to be admin, just go to the admin section, make a thread with the template and fill in the gaps.

This guy gets my +1.
He should get a Noble prize for explaining everything like that!

declined due inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread