I'm resigning (1 Viewer)

Jayy

Mapper
I'm stepping down. Here's why:

I'm gonna stay in the USA for about 10 months, and I won't have the time to do any admin stuff while I'm there. I'm not leaving Europe until August, but I've got a lot of stuff going on this summer (summer job, traveling, etc.), so I won't be much use to anyone as an admin right now.

Just so we're clear, I'm not leaving the community. The Panda Community forums are still one of my favorite places on the internet. I simply don't have the time for any admin business.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,

Jarza

Sad to see you go, but eh, have fun!

• Friendly
Reactions: Jayy
Have fun! See you around!

• Friendly
I hope that you do well within whatever you pursue on into America. Very spooky place!
Good luck Jarza, I don't really know you but have fun!

giphy.gif

To prepare you for America :D

• Friendly
Good luck. Hopefully you'll return after that :)

• Friendly
Come to North Carolina I'll say hi! Later jarza

Where exactly are you going and what will you be doing? Is it a study or internship abroad?

I'm staying in Colorado, near Denver. I'll be studying in an american high school (exchange year).

Good luck out there in America, mate! I wish you the best in whatever you're gonna do. Have an awesome life! :D

• Friendly
Best of luck in the future. You'll always find a place within our community once you will be back ^^

• Friendly
:( Bye Jarza, hope to see you as admin again some time... Thanks for mentoring me til now

• Friendly
Good luck with your studying in the USA.
We will miss you.
Blank+_4c6467be30fc1fc11a3e413994260138.png

• Friendly
tumblr_mboj67bdvI1r92e4to1_500.gif

Have fun studying! ;-;

• Friendly
Just so we're clear, I'm not leaving the community.
And everyone is shedding lots of tears. I aint one of those, well good luck in 'MURICA

Users who are viewing this thread