Declined I'm reporting this guy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam name: Apostle of Creation Mikela
Steam ID: 610,950
Server: Panda-Community.com SG | 2Fort
Rules broken: Rule 3, section A (not confirmed) and section C
Evidence I gathered:
20210323153700_1.jpg
In the following screenshot, I marked one of our conversation (as seen in the image) in the console,I asked him "Is that medic your f2p friend or a bot?" which he replied "totally" so I think he is using a 3rd party tool which explained why I included section A in.

And for the demo file, I named it "Annie_of_the_stars" is because he just changed his name recently. In the demo, It's a 1v2 situation between me and him as sniper, I'm alone by myself fighting against him and his Vaccinator (bot?) medic teammate (friend?) which he killed me later for obvious reasons and taunted after that while wearing a pyro vision + gibus combo (he doesn't wear any cosmetic before this happened) just to trigger me.
I reported him because not only for myself, who have problems with him but for other players including my friends which he did the same things to, he would just camp in his base waiting for someone to died to him or his trap then taunted at them, making them mad and would tried to get them to ragequit which happens many times.
In short, I don't think this kind of people deserved to play with other people who just wanted to have some fun with their friends, they are ruining it, causing many problems.
I would be very thankful if you guys do something with this because Panda's 2fort server is very smooth and fair to play in unlike other 2fort server like Blackwonder or Wonderland.

Attachments

• annie_of_the_stars.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • Dumb
Reactions: kingaasohk
The demo just has some guy headshotting you with a pocket medic healing him and taunting right after. That doesn't really fall under "General disruptive behaviour" tbh. And just because he said he has hacks we can't really go off word, we need proof of him hacking or the use of a medic bot to actually do anything. As for the report I'm going to Decline it. In the future if you think someone is hacking spectate them in spectator and if you believe they're hacking feel free to report it again.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread