I'm banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho_xD

Beginner
I got a keylogger on my PC there are keylogged my Steam account , now i remove it and I ''perma''banned pls unban me
pls It was not me It was the keylogger pls unban me

PS:The keylogger compunch me

Unban Template?

You didn't follow the form that we want you to fill in when creating a ban appeal.
Furthermore I'm not sure if I believe this story. "Hey I got a keylogger and it hacked on my account but I removed it and now I won't hack" sounds very simple and easily made-up.

If the admins that actually have experience with SMAC think it would be easily picked up again if he should hack again (regardless of the truth behind the story) then I am fine with it I guess.

Please note that if you just tell us that you hacked we can just unban you and give you a second chance, whereas if you try to lie to us to get unbanned I usually do not go so easy on people.

- Evo

Nope, SMAC works in a method that it checks a player multiple times until he is banned.

Psycho_xD' said:
??? unban me? yes or no?

You were banned by SourceMod Anti Cheat. It doesn't ban for nothing. even if it did, you saying that a keylogger got into your PC and started hacking your game for you, is the purest of lies.

I'm not one to decide if you're gonna get unbanned or not,but if i was,it would be a no from me.

the keylooger hacked my steam account then i cant start steam the keylogger change my password then i cant start steam in this time

If you got proof that there was a keylogger, we will unban you. Currently it looks like a story you just made up.

Including, what are the chances that you play in Panda Community and also the hacker? ....

Ron' said:
what are the chances that you play in Panda Community and also the hacker? ....
Well it may be that the "Hacker" (if he really was hacked) cheated on all his favorited servers to get him banned on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread