Declined I'm aviable to be a Panda-admin. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody!

My name is GoldShotter.

I am 17 years old, (30/06/1997) and i'm from Italy.

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34971461

I'm online everyday, playing only in panda-community servers with my friends/clan members. (by 4 to 20 hours per day)

I have a microphone. (skype name: GoldShotter)

I've been alot of times admin in minecraft servers, and the first time was in 2006/07, in a Gta SA:MP server.

I play alot of Dodgeball (rank place: 16), Jump (rank place: 10), Deathrun (rank place: 22) , and now i'm playing more Orange-map (rank place: 632), so i 'd like to apply for these.

I actually dont know how to use Source Mod, but i'm completely aviable to learn how to use it if necessary.

You should choose me because i'm really active in panda-community servers, and i'm sure i can direct a server. (Extra informations: i'm a hotel receptionist in a 4 star hotel, and i meet people everyday and i learn everytime how to manage things with guests and co-workers.)

As Mod/Trail Admin/Admin, i alwais give people the opportunity to regret what they did/said. (i give a max of 3 warns). If they dont care or they continue to ruin the other players game experience i'll take actions like kick (and ban if it's something ''heavy''). I dont accept hack/racism and nazism (is a direct ban)

If you want, you can add me on skype/steam for more informations.

Have a good day/night.

Sincerely,
☠GoRaz☠GoldShotter

1. You just registered today, not the best thing, you might want to be a bit more active in the community itself.

2. English is good, few misspells here and there, but doesn't matter

3. Rank doesn't really matter, specially on Jump, all it means in jump is that you broke the rules and killed a lot (which you did).

4. For all the servers that you play (Dodgeball, War3Source, Deathrun) we already have active admins for each server and I don't see any need for more.

thanks for sharing your opinion that you dont care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread