I would like to be unbanned- ArchXPita (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not a year ago, I remember this guy. The whole thing happened about 5 months ago. I know I'm not an admin here anymore but I would not let this guy back in he was shouting and being very, very toxic to everyone then acts sad doing it over and over again.

Yes Joe, how about we also unban all the hackers from the server that were punished half a year ago back? Because you know, they could be REALLY friendly and helpful on the servers, mhm!

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe and Stabbin
Yes Joe, how about we also unban all the hackers from the server that were punished half a year ago back? Because you know, they could be REALLY friendly and helpful on the servers, mhm!

Fennie I think you should re-read what Joe said...

@Fennie @Stabbin

I'd like to say that this is a unban appeal and not somewhere where you can go and be sarcastic to someone you dislike.
I know I'm the last person who should be saying that but still.

@Fennie @Stabbin

I'd like to say that this is a unban appeal and not somewhere where you can go and be sarcastic to someone you dislike.
I know I'm the last person who should be saying that but still.

I'm sorry Monkeyz, but I don't see where I was being sacastic, I'm just trying to help Tekukarin understand that Fennie knows what Joe means.

I'm sorry Monkeyz, but I don't see where I was being sacastic, I'm just trying to help Tekukarin understand that Fennie knows what Joe means.

well with you I just wanted to point out that if it's sarcastic, it's not really needed here. Not saying you're being sarcastic

I'm locking this thread until further notice, it seems like people have a problem staying on topic on what the OP said.

Btw, I'm not trying to insult you in any way, but your spelling and grammar is that of a present 10 year old that has played way too much video games online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread