Declined I Would Like To Be An Admin. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat Me =^-^=

Hello there, and thank you for checking out my application.

Now my Nickname is Eat Me =^-^= but you can just call me Eat.

I am 18 years old.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:44065656

I am online when i have the time. witch means when im not as work or school.

I dont have a microphone at the moment. But im about to buy one in 2-3 days. (Blue Yeti) And im not shy at all so i will be talking abit.

I do indeed have some previus experience with being both an Admin and Moderator. I run 2 servers and i am admin/moderator on 17 other servers.

The only thing that is a bit challanging for me is to say what of your servers i play the most on. But i play alot on the Dodge Ball.

Since i run 2 server i have experience with SourceMod and even MetaMod.

I think you should choose me because i have alot of experience and i love to help people that have questions and need help with what ever i can help them with. I have a open eye on everyone and eveything. And when i first join a server I am being there for a whild.

When I am on a server that i am admin on I am playing as normal and I solve all of the problems that i meet with a fair ending, im aways trying to see the problem from both of the aponetns eyes and I always ask the rest of the people that was involved what they think. And if i diside to kick them, and they join and they do the same, I kick them on last time and if that isent helping I usualy ban them (Mostly for 30 min)

One downside I have is that I have Dyslexia but that is only with my writing. I am speaking almost "Flawless" with some Grammar errors, but I always find a way to get myself understood.

-Michael.

How could you possibly have time to administrate here if you are running 2 servers, and moderate 17 others?

How could you possibly have time to administrate here if you are running 2 servers, and moderate 17 others?
This nigga knows it. 17 other server? Either they're always empty, or the communities have 200 admins for each server or something.

Well that is easy... I am admin on 17 server... but i mostly play on 4 ( Jump servers )

There is no problem. We are just making sure that you'd have the time to be admin here when you say you're admin on 17 other servers.

I dont remember ever seeing you on dodgeball. I looked it up on gameme and it seems you barely even played dodgeball.
In total your playtime on our servers is 4 hours, wich isnt even close to what an admin chould have in my opinion.

Maybe you played dodgeball and the other gamemode's on another community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread