Declined I would like to be a admin on the jump server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat Me =^-^=

Hello there, and thank you for checking out my application.

Now my Nickname is EaatMee but you can just call me Eat.

I am 18 years old.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:44065656

I am online when i have the time. Witch means when im not as work or school.

I have a microphone at the moment, i use it when i can.

I have alot of admin / hosting experience.

The server i would be playing the most on is the Jump server.

Since i run 2 server i have experience with SourceMod and even MetaMod.

I think you should choose me because i have alot of experience and i love to help people that have questions and need help with what ever i can help them with. I have a open eye on everyone and eveything. And when i first join a server I am being there for a whild.

I also know Noodl and Benedevil. So you can ask them if you want.

When I am on a server that i am admin on I am playing as normal and I solve all of the problems that i meet with a fair ending, im aways trying to see the problem from both of the aponetns eyes and I always ask the rest of the people that was involved what they think. And if i diside to kick them, and they join and they do the same, I kick them on last time and if that isent helping I usualy ban them (Mostly for 30 min)

One downside I have is that I have Dyslexia but that is only with my writing. I am speaking almost "Flawless" with some Grammar errors, but I always find a way to get myself understood.

-Michael.

3 days after your application got declined due inactivity you apply again...
Your total playtime this month is 1 hour, wich is nowhere near what an admin should have.

You also posted it in archive.

Since your first application was declined due to inactivity so will this one, so declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread