I was banned not fairly! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

it was freeday and warden turned on !wff then ITF guerilla Czeh attacked me i was running away but he was following me then he attacked me again so i had 5Hp then i killed him and he said that he is gonna report me now im banned not him! not FAIR!!!

why read the unban template

We would still appreciate it if you write your appeal calmly and follow the template like you're supposed to.

Hmm let's see....

Nope can't do anything because I don't even have your Steam ID, ban URL, Steam name, or other details aside from a (most likely bias) story.

I'd recommend calming down a tad, and adding these important details to your original post, then wait for the admin that banned you to discuss with.

I banned you for teamkilling as blue in jailbreak. No matter what the reason it is not allowed, this means even if you are attacked by another blue and end up killing him you are rulebreaking.
And so a screenshot of you teamkilling another blue is enough proof to get banned.

As said above make an unban thread how it should be and you can discuss your ban there.

Last edited:
Reactions: stalker455655
ok can you unban me now oh yes if im attackec by him i need to take screenshoot too? or let him kill me?

if you are attacked by another blue, let him kill you and take screenshot. He is the one at fault then, i know it is weird but it is the rule. No matter what the reason, teamkilling as blue is not allowed

it was freeday and warden turned on !wff then ITF guerilla Czeh attacked me i was running away but he was following me then he attacked me again so i had 5Hp then i killed him and he said that he is gonna report me now im banned not him! not FAIR!!!

You should create an actual thread just go on the link which EvoWarrior5 told you and see how to do it.It will really help the admins to see what happened and i dont really think that Itf Guerilla attacked you for no reason since he is a good jailbreak player.

Reactions: ITF Guerilla
Thank you stalker455655 :) You are good player too :) (It is few people who know rules and can play fair)
I am good because i perfectly know rules =D
Theoretically, there is nothing written in rules about freehitting in blue team =D =D =D
Yes, all know it and everyone says it, but it is not written :) And when it is not written, then it is not exist !! =D
So... I'm right and if I were a lawyer, I have the upper hand =D
It is only nice game with words =D
When a person knows how to look for weaknesses in the rules, then he has won, and no one can say anything =D
It's simply =D

Last edited:
if you are attacked by another blue, let him kill you and take screenshot. He is the one at fault then, i know it is weird but it is the rule. No matter what the reason, teamkilling as blue is not allowed

What kind of rule is that? Stealing is allowed in Dodgeball if you have to save yourself, why couldn't you defend yourself in JB?

What kind of rule is that? Stealing is allowed in Dodgeball if you have to save yourself, why couldn't you defend yourself in JB?

Since a simple screenshot of 1 blue teammember killing another one is enough proof to get him banned for teamkilling. That's the rule.
I didnt make them :wise:

=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

This thread is kinda going out of hand, and since noone actually discuss about the player anymore I think this topic should be locked, untill further notice.

Reactions: stalker455655

Evo its still teamkilling if i would be an admin i would ban him,so i will be with illikal on this one.

This thread is kinda going out of hand, and since noone actually discuss about the player anymore I think this topic should be locked, untill further notice.

He got unbaned anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread