Declined I want To Be unbanned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldierBear

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account:SoldierBear
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361352468/
Date and Time of the Ban:7/13/17 17:56 PM
Reason about the Ban:Spam/ Insulting Players
Admin that Banned you:Bab
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:I was Defending Myself over a guy called lord volcano or something, criticizing peoples skill at dodge ball, at one point he got mad at me and called an admin and had me gagged, he didn't get gagged when he should have and he played the innocent one, and even after, he still criticized peoples skill which made them feel bad, when he would even continue even after they told him to stop.

Thank You For Listening, Hope I get Ungagged,
SoldierBear

I knew as soon as I saw you registered last you'd bring this up, might I just add that Bab was entirely within his right seeing as I was there?

https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/3488549

You rejoined after a while and without a second's thought started spamming the same stuff you'd been doing before (see chat log)

More specifically, what got you gagged was this;

29ff37ce1ab493c7ef98a15212ac1488.png

I was looking through the chat logs of the server and I see no one under the name of lord volcano at the time you got gagged.

With that, just because somebody else is doing something wrong doesn't mean you have the right to do it. Doing an action that is wrong because someone else is doing it is child logic, no offence.

So I'm confused now on who you mean exactly though because I checked? If someone else can find them then great, but make sure their chat log time lines up when this guy got the gag.

@Madact the other person in question was using the mic. I can't remember his name but lord volcano does come close

Then why did he say 'Why isn't he gagged?' rather than muted? xD Weird.

Well curious then, did this person do it? Does anybody have evidence?

It's pretty common for people to confuse gags and mutes or think of them as one and the same.

Anywho, as far as I'm concerned this other person was behaving just fine. Surely he's said "you suck" here and there in between but judging from his tone there was no ill intent whatsoever. I actually quite enjoyed playing with him myself. lol
Can't really speak for the other guy though but as far as I'm concerned this is a justified gag, personally I would've done the same.

Ps. soldier states that bab got called into the server to gag him, which is false. Both bab and myself were already present when he rejoined the server and started again.

In my opinion, its only 12 hours. You deserved the punishment...

And about
I was Defending Myself over a guy called lord volcano
No need to break rules while defending yourself. If you insult the guy you are arguing with, will get a bigger fight or whatever.

EDIT:

Next time if someone plays the innocent one. Might wanna make a demo while it's happening and when you get punished and he isn't just make a report and a unban appeal.

You deserve the punishment, spamming Nah Nah fam and insulting volcano for using his mic.

Told you that you could mute volcano and you responded with Voice Of the voiceless ye ye fam.

I did not have any problems with volcano tho.. Sure his mic might be a little high but nothing more.

Looks like it expired. Can someone close this thread?

Closing and moved this thread for the reason mentioned above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread