Invalid I want to be an admin. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: ={.T.K.B.}=Daredevil, in real life Zsolt
Online Times and timezone:I'm generally online on everyday from 15:00 to 22:00.
Do you have a Microphone?:No.
Previous experience in Admin/Mod:In TF2 I never was an admin.
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I'm mostly plays in the Rocket Jump server because my fav. class is soldier and I always Rocketjumping.
Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:No I don't
Why should we choose you?:Because I every day play , I very very like this server, I always help the other players when he stucked and I very like panda community
What will you do as Admin?:I will make sure to let people know what they are doing wrong before punishing. 3x warn them and kick them when you see a hacker immediately banned but there is not much of a chance rocketjump server if you disturb the others were mute.

so, do not know you but i will tell you this:
1°) your app is horrible to read, you need more space, underline your questions.
2°) the app is verry short. the policy part isn't exhaustive.
3°) the english isn't good enough for me.

This is a very bad and rushed app, please don't make another one.

The SteamID is not included and the punishments could use more work. As others stated, the English, too. It's important to be understood by others, you know.

EDIT: What timezone, too?

I have to say that i've been looking your chat and in less of 2 hours i've found all this:
- takácslevente.
- noob
- I know but berrybeni ONLY SHOUTING FUCKING KID
- beni befogod a pofád vagy kick
- KIBASZOTT HÜLYE FOGD MÁÁR BE
- FOGD MÁR BE BERRYBENI
- ne hidd hogy attól hogy azt kiabálod hogy yee meg no attól tudsz angolul eddig még egy értelmes mondatot nem mondtál
- berrybeni ne kiabalj
- nem tudom

All in all, I see that you speak a lot in slovak and also you insult, not as usual as speaking in slovak, but have to admit that those phrases would be considerated as insults.
But not all is negative. I see that you have a good daily playtime rounding the 2 - 4 hours, you're really helpful and talkative. But have to admit that I see it difficult.
Lastly i'll tell you that i won't vote because of many things (I've never played Jump #3, I don't know you and i don't like to vote being donor).
I'd tell you that if you really want to be admin, you should speak in english and be more resepctful.
Oh, and I also have to say that you're english isn't very understandable for some players. Thanks and have a nice day.

Okay, it's really okay to make mistakes, but I really hope you would put more effor to your app. This app is really bad. How about punishement, we really want to know how possible admins acts on the servers. Also without steam ID , we cant do search about you, how you were acting on other communtys. If you really want to be admin, you should respect rules, what i checked your chat log, just wow. Do you know, we have rules "only english on the voice/textchat?, If you cant even respect that rule, I dont see you as admin. Sorry mate, but better luck on next time!

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
With what I see in the chat logs though that can make @OxyGenE 's comment correct is the Non-English within the chat, which would put in place a command block and one of the rules about 'No gag/mute/ban for 1.5 months' comes into effect and then it's marked as invalid. Problem is though with the server he players on, this user has never received a warning about it so is most likely un-aware that he was breaking rules. But he should really know it if he's deciding the become admin.

I kind of just want to call it, but without a discussion from the senior team I don't want to start making decisions for the community by myself as it is not my place to do so. It's probably why no one has called it, so I'm assuming this is going to go through the regular process.

In this sort of situation, a @Head Admin would be lovely.

Even if he passed through the system by not receiving any punishments due to the fact that he sometimes speaks foreign and no admins were there, he should be aware of our rules if he planned to apply for an admin position, as it's not a decision that you take in few minutes, but something that you think and think again during days.

This app. looks more like a bad troll with all these gaps than an application from a motivated player. His english is so bad that even if he applies again in few weeks, it will still be a problem. Plus, this guy wants to become an admin but he was not even able to follow a simple template to share with us needed informations and made a neglected application instead, like, he doesn't have to be a genius to copy/paste a template, if you can't even do that, it's better that we stop him there.

Communication is the key and this applicant seems to have problem with it, I don't even understand why we should debate on this one when the decision looks pretty obvious, even getting this app. through the regular process will result in an instant decline from us, we better not waste everyone time, by making this one invalid right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr.Green and Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread