I think we need a Admin on Death Run (1 Viewer)

[Zero] Codex

Beginner
There are a lots of Voice Spammer or guys they dont want to move on the Death Run server X( . My question is: can we choose a admin for the dr server? somebody who is often on the server and knew the rules. When yes i think Sub-Zero would be the best for that.

Main menu; mute...

we are looking for good admins all the time. sadly not much people would be good admins.
i already talked to sub-zero. there is a possibility that every player can get admin if they behave well.

i cant guarantee anything. but i consider your concern

Thanks. And Max its not only the Voice spammer there nagger. Yesterday there was 2h a Kid an the server who dont wantedt to move because he was the last. He got banned after the 2h but that was a to long time.

[Zero] Codex' said:
Thanks. And Max its not only the Voice spammer there nagger. Yesterday there was 2h a Kid an the server who dont wantedt to move because he was the last. He got banned after the 2h but that was a to long time.
Most of our regular players have me or other admin on friend list, and all it takes is one message and problem is usually solved really quick, by really quick i mean 7 seconds...
Add meh

Users who are viewing this thread