Declined I got banned for false accusation. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-DSG- Flynx™ツ

So this literally just happened. I was in a game of jailbreak and was on the prisoner team. Then I got ammo for no reason and started to shoot at the guards. Then the admin Madact started asking how I got ammo and before I could say anything, she accused me of using some exploit or glitch that I wasn't aware of to get the ammo, and banned me. I wasn't even able to explain myself. I'm extremely annoyed at this point because I got treated unfairly and banned for no reason essentially.

Name of your Banned Steam Account -
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:125251624
Date and Time of the Ban 03-29-16 15:44
Reason about the Ban - Accused of exploiting a glitch when in fact I did not.
Admin that Banned you Madact.

I just noticed that the ban is only for a day, but I'm still a bit angry. Tell Madact I said that she's mean :(

Sometimes when guard or prisoner dies they drop a ammo box on the floor.
Also engineer's buildings can drop metal/ammo upon destruction.

A prisoner could get (and so, use) ammos ONLY: after he goes in the armoury; after he kills a BLU, and so he legitimately takes his weapon (which is possible with the new TF2 Update); after one of his killed mates already took weapons in one of the previous ways said before, and so the prisoner takes his weapon. In any of these cases, by the way, the Red is KOS by Guards.

Any other case like the one of cellwars, in which you get the melee of a dead prisoner (who only had melee and nothing else) but a bug will maybe give you also the primary and secondary weapons, will be considered Exploiting.* .... And the Red will be punished.

*In the particular case the RED doesn't do it intentionally, when he gets all the weapons after he takes his mate's melee, the RED must not use the primary/secondary weapons he got. If he uses them, it will be considered exploiting. If he keeps using and holding his melee (without showing and using the new weapons he unlegitimately got), this will NOT be considered exploiting.
He will have to go to the armoury (or using one of the "legit" ways said at first) if he wants to use the weapons he got unlegitimately.

Taken from the Jailbreak rules found here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-28-08-2015.3389/

Reactions: Madact
Since that update it's easier to get ammo on the ground when it's not suppose to be there. Sometimes even the guns glitch, and you end up getting ammo within the cells. If people started using this, jailbreak would just turn into a regular red vs blue with guns as everyone would want the advantage.

Since this update came out, the jailbreak team placed rules to control this. We tried updating and such....and there is probably something to fix this but I have no idea how. So we placed rules. It was pretty obivous you used ammo you picked up due to not enough time to even go into ammory...So we call it exploiting and ban accordingly to set an example that we will not tolerate this.

Not mention your rude comments on the jailbreak server, you would of ended up with a gag. If you don't know the rules, just click the link above that Cammy has provided.

Also when you join the server for the first time, at some point you have to agree to the rules. So really you don't have the right excuse to go 'rules are not clearly shown' before we get into that.

Also...Is this your 5th ban? I'm not sure, but it could be a perm.

Judging by the fact that you've used alternate accounts to avoid punishments in the past, I think that the ban should be either increased heavily, or made indefinite.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Since that update it's easier to get ammo on the ground when it's not suppose to be there. Sometimes even the guns glitch, and you end up getting ammo within the cells. If people started using this, jailbreak would just turn into a regular red vs blue with guns as everyone would want the advantage.

Since this update came out, the jailbreak team placed rules to control this. We tried updating and such....and there is probably something to fix this but I have no idea how. So we placed rules. It was pretty obivous you used ammo you picked up due to not enough time to even go into ammory...So we call it exploiting and ban accordingly to set an example that we will not tolerate this.

Not mention your rude comments on the jailbreak server, you would of ended up with a gag. If you don't know the rules, just click the link above that Cammy has provided.

Also when you join the server for the first time, at some point you have to agree to the rules. So really you don't have the right excuse to go 'rules are not clearly shown' before we get into that.

Also...Is this your 5th ban? I'm not sure, but it could be a perm.
Rude comments????? Wtf? I was barely on the server for like 5 minutes before you banned me and in that time I didn't say anything! wha????

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
I didn't say anything!

*sigh* Here is your chatlog of borderline rudness that I chose not to punish.
29 Mar 2016 16:36:07 fucking bullsiht Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
29 Mar 2016 16:37:59 Can we get a warden whos mic doesn suck plz? Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

And proof you did have chance that you did explain yourself;
29 Mar 2016 16:44:04 I didnt do anything!! wtf?!?!? Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
29 Mar 2016 16:43:57 no i got it randomly Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

I'm not even bothering again. I may increase it to a perm as you are also using alts to avoid your punishments that you had preivously.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread