How to become admin(the easy way) (1 Viewer)

inu

Has science gone too far? This fool did not even write an application. Find out how you can become part of the staff too!

Today I am bringing you an age old secret code on this website that none of the staff want you to know about!

The prophecy says "Those who wield the might of voice shall speak with the power of the sword!". So I am going to teach you to do that so you can become...ADMIN.

Step 1)
Go to this page
Step 2) You see that box there? The owner changed the title of this ancient mystery to confuse you. 'Tis not the comment box, it is the TOME OF UNWRITTEN DREAMS!!! With the right phrase the tome will grant you your wishes, and I will teach you that phrase in step 3.
Step 3) Input into this box as follows: Thank mr skelletal for this blessing. I am ready to wield the power you are about to give me and promise to be a good admin.

Congratulations! You will be admin next time the TOME OF UNWRITTEN DREAMS!!! awakens to grant some wishes.

Lol, I do not get it why it isn't so obvious, you forgot to link the link twice!

Thangs mr skeltal

Users who are viewing this thread