Horrible experience on Duel map on Panda.. (1 Viewer)

GamingNorge

Sticky bombs inside spawn and outside, red base filled with sentries, naked/explit content everywhere, swearing in the chat is getting very common for me when i play on your "Duel" map servers.

There's no admin on so people doesnt care.. i got insulted 3-4 times and people seem to rage alot with "chinese" in the voice chat.. I know i can mute people but seriously..

The server was out of control, nobody was caring about the rules, the rules only appeared on the chat because the wall where the rules was listed was tagged over.

I should have taken screenshot but this happened yesterday and i didnt have time and i just found out about this forum today so now i hope some "admin" ('s) would be more "online" on the duel map to watch if people follow the rules.. its gotten way worse than i thought.

- GamingNorge.

pwc lenny.png

swearing1.png

I've never visited duel, but all I can say is sorry that happened, and be sure to report 'em next time.

I've never visited duel, but all I can say is sorry that happened, and be sure to report 'em next time.
Also, what can i have in my signature? There's differnce from community to comunity im on, so i might aswelll ask.

+ Thanks for answering me :)

Sticky bombs inside spawn and outside, red base filled with sentries, naked/explit content everywhere, swearing in the chat is getting very common for me when i play on your "Duel" map servers.

There's no admin on so people doesnt care.. i got insulted 3-4 times and people seem to rage alot with "chinese" in the voice chat.. I know i can mute people but seriously..

The server was out of control, nobody was caring about the rules, the rules only appeared on the chat because the wall where the rules was listed was tagged over.

I should have taken screenshot but this happened yesterday and i didnt have time and i just found out about this forum today so now i hope some "admin" ('s) would be more "online" on the duel map to watch if people follow the rules.. its gotten way worse than i thought.

- GamingNorge.
if you dont report such players, nothing changes since our admin team cant look at the server 24/7.

if you dont report such players, nothing changes since our admin team cant look at the server 24/7.
How do i even Report players? There's nothing on the chat saying something about Reporting.. !report or /report <- ?

How do i even Report players? There's nothing on the chat saying something about Reporting.. !report or /report <- ?
Try doing !calladmin in chat, that way you can report players and all online admins will get a message about the rulebreakers.

Reactions: GamingNorge
Frost and Electrod are our main Duel admins as far as I'm concerned, you could add them on Steam. If they are not online you can make use of the calladmin system as described above.

As some people already know, I'm not really available these times.

Either !calladmin, or the most reliable way, just add some of us on Steam and ask directly. That's the only surefire way to get a definite response, unless the person you're messaging is afk....

Users who are viewing this thread