Declined Honzabart12 [CZ] Aplication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

honzabart12

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname honzabart12 [CZ]
- Your age 15 years

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:48050674
- Your general online times and your timezone
16-21 or 14-21 when i have free time
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usualy play on 3 of your servers Jail Break ,kart,Slenderman.I had 3 problems 1.my hardest Rule break was be in july 2014.I was saw when my team freekilling.Becous i was be warden i turn on FF and killed freekillers from my team but come admin and ban me from team killing.I m soo sory for what hapend.
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i have Big quality
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
i was be 2 times admin on Minecraft servers i was be favorite Admin but its long time ago
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
no i haven t sorry i just know some commands like Ban,Unban and i think Freezee
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
becous i m friendli,players like me and i like players.I m good player/Human i think.I wana Help you,players
Whot you will do as Admin ?
i will try help peoples enjoi your server and i will try be good admin.i will try players respect rules and when theys will break rules i will punish theys like if they do it 1 time i will say do not do it s bad and maybe respawn somebodi if he freekill and say sorry.but if hi will do it more tame and hi will don t lisen warnings i will kick him for reason.And if this don t will work and they will still do problems i will ban him or i will tell somebodi from Admin team how long ban i will give him.I Wont Use my Power for my self things or from other players.if somebodi will break rules i will told him.Stop it and i will say him whot he do bad.

(Thanks you if you read this)Sorry for gramar errors.

That's it, I'm done with you.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Redspike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread