Invalid Honzabart12 admin aplication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

honzabart12

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname honzabart12 [CZ]
- Your age 14

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:48050674
- Your general online times and your timezone
16-21 or 14-21
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
no i onli visit JailBreak server
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i have
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
i was be 2 times admin on Minecraft servers (long time ago)
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
no
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

bbecause I want to be on the server, peace and tranquility, and I want people to not infringe Rules.i want help people to enjoy this game on your server and enjoyed even more popular because i think that your server is the best server to Jailbreak which I play.Becous I want to become an admin could tell you a little help and I want do it for players

bbecause I want to be on the server, peace and tranquility, and I want people to not infringe Rules.i want help people to enjoy this game on your server and enjoyed even more popular because i think that your server is the best server to Jailbreak which I play.Becous I want to become an admin could tell you a little help and I want do it for players
i want help people to enjoy this game on your server and enjoyed even more popular
enjoyed even more popular
What does this even mean?!

Invalid. You may apply again in a month if you've bothered actually reading the guide and adhere to its rules.

• Useful
Reactions: honzabart12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread