Honest thoughts on jb_opst? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal Nergalton

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
I kinda was wondering what people really thought of this map...

To explain, this is one of the lesser played maps on this community's Jailbreak. Whenever this map does get voted (typically only if it's the first choice on the mapvote), I've noticed the number of players on the server takes a bit of a dip once the map loads up (for example, if there was a full server of 31 or 32 on the previous map, a lot of the time it will go down to 22 or 23 come opst), and the majority of times I've played on this map, we don't play the full hour because everyone chooses to RTV and vote a different map, usually fairly soon after the map starts up.

Honestly, to me, this map is...alright. While not the most visually appealing, I do have to give it credit for having a variety of unique minigames, probably moreso than any other map we have so far, such as Ban or No Ban, Gusty Gulch, and the furry minigame which I can't remember the name of. However, some of the minigames do have the potential to drag, particularly this map's Obby and Deathrun, the former I've seen run the entire round without a victor as not only is it quite long and difficult, players only take smidges of damage when they fall, which, combined with Medics, means the chances of actually dying are pretty minimal. The map itself can also be confusing to navigate if you don't study the map near cells.

So, what do you guys think?

furry map

Furry Finder best game carries the map also obby BUT FURRY FINDER BETTER!!!

Everyone rtv'd it right away. Sad :(
Actually a map with unique minigames so based.

I like it, it’s a nice map with a few new and different minigame‘s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread