Hidden Blockbusters (1 Viewer)

mosteraz

Well, most big Publishers piss me off now (except for Valve), because of bad Day-One Performance n stuff (I guess you all know that story)

So:Does anybody know new good games that are NOT made/published by Activision/EA/Ubisoft or just overhyped (FNaF3)?
Graphics don't matter, Gameplay counts!
Any Genre welcome.

Please help a old wizard ;_;

I recently bought Dying Light; 45 hours of parkouring around a city filled with zombies. Although it's fun the game costs like 45 quid.
I haven't tried out any other games but Endless Legend looks really nice and have had a good score. Might be worth looking into if you like the 4x fantasy genre.

Majoras mask for the 3ds
Played on N64 when I was a little kid, got nightmares from that moon and sworn to NEVER touch this game anymore in my entire life.......now I somehow regret that decision.

Played on N64 when I was a little kid, got nightmares from that moon and sworn to NEVER touch this game anymore in my entire life.......now I somehow regret that decision.
Its good, look at the moon its face is so stupid x3

Its good, look at the moon its face is so stupid x3
.......Oh well, I guess I could give it a try again. But my 3DS is broken ;_;.
Good thing the N64 is still somewhere in my Basement ^^

Wait for the Phantom Pain to come out.

Kojima-senpai never disappoints.

Try Mount & Blade: Warband. It's probably the only game I can waste hours on without getting bored part way through. There's always something to do and you can choose how you play it; whether you want to go out all aggressive by building your own army and conquering castles to start your own kingdom or you can join a faction and fight for them. I can't give the game justice just by explaining it here, but it is a really good game.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
Dota...?

one piece unlimited world R and M.U.G.E.N

Fallout 3, nuff said.

Bad Rats

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas and Vecomti
Squishy the Suicidal Pig is pretty fun.

Actually, Bad Rats is probably the best game out there. The best game I have ever played, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread