Hi, my name is Vitaedium (1 Viewer)

Vitaedium

Greetings,

My name is Vitaedium. I am 16 years old and I live in France (sorry for my bad english btw, and no "baguette" please). I'm currently a student and after the holidays, I'll start doing geopolitical and economic studies.

I am a big gamer, but sadly, that doesn't means that I'm good :(. I started playing Team Fortress 2 in 2012, and then it was a love/hate relationship with some time not playing it for 9 months and sometimes just spamming it. In the late 2013, I came across a FF2 server, which convinced me to only play it. Somehow, 3 monthes later, he got shutdown (I'm still wondering why). Then I stopped playing and went into other games. I got back in TF2 this June, when I came across the Panda community's one. Then I learned that there was a website and a forum, so I decided to create this thread here to present myself.

Personality : I am really extrovert, meaning I tend to be to... frank (I guess) to people, just like if I knew them for a long time. I am friendly but I can be annoying sometimes, because I tend to be too full of myself (but I'm working on this). Here's everything, so please take care of me !::):

• Friendly
Reactions: CiroBishop
You cant tell me what to do!
Baguette!
And hey btw, welcome on the Forums :)

Welcome to our forum, enjoy your stay.
Baguette.

Welcome To ze forums I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to Panda Community forums, a pretty beautiful place all in all. You sound like a really nice and friendly player, I hope you'll enjoy it here. Oh and yes, Panda will take care of you! :D May the Panda be with you.

Hoi Hoi vita welcome to the panda community!

Thanks for the feedback guys, it's good to have people who actually welcomes you on the forums !

and no "baguette" please

You gotta deal with Baguettes and Omelette du fromage all day if you stay here, run while you can :yay:

Et bienvenue tout de même, tu verras que mis à part les blagues (lourdes?) sur la France, ça reste bon enfant.;)

You cannot run away from the "Baguette" and "Omelette du fromage" jokes, luckily as I have no French (from France) blood in my veins I was able to avoid them... :cool:

Mais je vais répéter ce qui a déjà été dit: bienvenue, en espérant que tu passes du bon temps ici ^-^

Welcome to the Forums! :)

I hate my Latin teacher who said that Latin will help to understand other languages easier, because I actually understand... zero.

Ha ha, you lost to England.
That's why we're all speaking English right now and not French.

See I don't need baguettes to tarnish your French honour :^)

Users who are viewing this thread