Declined Hey Panda This Is My Application For Admin. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan The Man

Hey Panda-Commuity

- Your name and/or nickname
My Name is Stan

Nickname Stan The Man.

- Your age (no minimum age for applying. We are looking formaturity, not age)
My age is 17 years.

- Your Steam ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it;

This is my Steam ID number 76561198080233447.

simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
- Your online times
I play

Monday 16:30.

Tuesday 15:00.

Wednesday 16:30.

Thursday 16:30.

Friday 14:30.

Saturday 15:00 or 15:30.

Sunday 15:00 or 15:30.

- Do you have a microphone? This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins.
Yes I got a microphone

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Yes that was in a Garry’s mod Server

I was one of the best Admin in the server.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers should you get Admin?
I spend the most of the time on #9 [DeathRun] and sometimes.

- Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
Yes in Garry’s mod but I don’t know if that the same in TF2

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

There are much admin’s but they not all the time online and I am many time find in this server and that is good for the people than they will act normal to everybody and don’t disrespect other players if there an Admin online.

I think I will do my job very good than if I become an Admin.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Cheating or hackingwill result in a permanent ban, If confirmed. No warning on this one.

The mic spammers

I hate the mic spammers first I will warn them then I warn again then I will mute them.

Rocket/demo/every kind of spammingwill result first of all in a slay, so he gets that what hedid was wrong. Then 2 warns, If he still keeps spamming I'd say kick. Eventually, he'll get banned.

Racism, swearing, and disrespectingwon't be tolerated.

After 3 warns, the player will get kicked or banned depending on the gravity of his words. Might aswell mute him before kicking

Making other player unrecpect,

I wil warn them 5 times than I kick him and if he comes back and still unrecpect to otherplayes I kick him and then he comes back I ban him probably.

Making admin’s stupid kick second time kick third time ban.

If they afk or they glighing I will slay them ( afk slay at end of the round ).

Stan.

Have any questions you can ask it always :D :pandastunned::grouphug:

- English is decent; sloppy and odd at times though, which is a handicap for an admin.
- Layout could have been clearer but that is minor.
- The description of the online times is overcomplicated, could have been phrased more simply.
- Policies are a bit odd at times: you seem very patient (which can be too patient if what the player is doing is bothering others) but sometimes you are stricter than I would be (with the rocketspam for example).

- Your Steam ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it;

simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

The question specifically asks you to look up what it is and make sure what you are posting is actually a Steam ID. This is not a Steam ID, this is a profile number. A Steam ID looks like this: STEAM_0:1:35486052

EDIT: I was hesitating while typing this and Kevin confirmed my thought that there are two kinds of Steam IDs, the Steam ID 32 and the Steam ID 64. The numbers you posted would be a 64, so technically it is a Steam ID, but what we are looking for is the 32 one, which looks like the example above. The 32 one is the regular one and the example was already in the How to however, so you should have noticed it.

Overall it appears to be below what we need in an admin. It is not bad and I like that you put effort into making it (apart from not looking up what a Steam ID is), but the points I made detail why I think it is not enough. Of course an admin is more than his application, but the application gives me this impression.

Last edited:

That is not a Steam ID. A Steam ID is e.g. STEAM_0:1:1234567.
There is some lack of grammar in this application, but not so overwhelming.
Your online times seems good, since there are most players in the servers from 14:00 - 21:00.
Note that glitching will result a ban, and not just a slay.

"I spend the most of the time on #9 [DeathRun] and sometimes.", I guess you mean sometimes dodgeball. And I am not sure of that, as you have 0% activity.
It is likely to say you only play on Deathrun.

"I was one of the best Admin in the server.", I don't like people judging themselves about their actions.

You seem to insult sometimes, even a few times today.

Your English isn't the best, either.

"Cheating or hackingwill result in a permanent ban, If confirmed. No warning on this one."
"Rocket/demo/every kind of spammingwill result first of all in a slay, so he gets that what hedid was wrong. Then 2 warns, If he still keeps spamming I'd say kick. Eventually, he'll get banned."
"Racism, swearing, and disrespectingwon't be tolerated.
"After 3 warns, the player will get kicked or banned depending on the gravity of his words. Might aswell mute him before kicking"

Oh, your English jumped a level in those sentences... weird, let's check if you copied them.
Yep, copied from Frost's admin application.

EDIT: In addition, you posted about spamming, while you dont even play on duel.

Reactions: Electrod
You didn't copy?
It's obviously copied and everybody can see.

Sorry if I comment even if I shouldn't, but Stan, it appears to me that you just copy-pasted my exact same words. I would have admited it (Even if I usually don't copy other people's work), and lying as an admin would be a minus in my opinion. Of course I can't judge so you, so don't mind my post. Just pointing this out.

Good because it gets annoying and it is useless. It's obvious that you did; the phrasings are exactly the same.

It's way too clear that you copied, It's impossible to lie more than you already did.
I'd say we should stop going off-topic (Even If this is relevant to his application, I think it's betterif you just judge him.)

Oh cmon, don't make us fools.
Your English isn't the best and exactly in those few sentences your English turned out a lot better, while being the same sentence as Frost's. It's obvious that you copied and there is no need to continue saying you didn't, because you did.

Ah, I knew there was something suspect when I saw your application.

Well, you obviously copied Frost's application and after every post, you keep saying that you didn't.
You're insulting, you lied, your English isn't good enough...

Clearly, your application is almost hopeless, just for these things.

Last edited:
If you're going to copy, at least para-phrase it with downwards convergence to make it look SOMEWHAT similar to your previous structure. Otherwise, as other people have said, it utterly juxtaposes the former entirety of your post.

That aside. I believe any more admins would be superfluous, especially for a server like DR where there is frequent admin activity (I think)

And also... you should cut the bits in brackets to show you can copypasta with a little sense, it's redundant putting (no minimum age for applying. We are looking formaturity, not age) and just suggests some laziness.

Now, my serious opinion about this application.
English seems below average for my taste, also there are some sentences which are hardly understandable.
The story with the copied "Admin System" seems like a pretty minues for me, so yeah.
- Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
Yes in Garry’s mod but I don’t know if that the same in TF2
Garry's Mod does not use SourceMod, but instead LUA coded ULX's or something like that.
So yeah, --1 Support (jeez, when was the last time we used - and + support?)

you seem to be pretty inactive, due that i gonna decline the application for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread