Hello (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerge

Hello all. So i'm Emerge, i'm sure some or you have heard about me etc. However I am not here to be welcomed as I know that will not be the case.
But instead, to inform you of information.
It's is about Doctor (MichaelWebb100)

This is a quote from one of the 9 other communities has has posted applications on.
"Panda - This community I believe has been doomed from the start because the Founder is a lazy good for nothing dick as I posted my final thread there and he NUKED it also he gave permission to an admin to accept applicants then had a go at him (told him off) for accepting a specific applicant."

Sources of which so you don't think I'm lying? I will send you 2.
https://idleserver.com/threads/michaelwebb100-introduction.1350/
http://forum.pbfortress.com/index.php/topic/14895-my-introduction/

I'm genuinely not here to be welcomed into your community as I know I'm not welcome.
But a simple search of Michael Webb 100 on Google will bring up all the shit talking he does about other communities and all of the ones he's part of.

Bye :)

He wasnt kidding huh?

Besides the point, Panda Community should always be a welcoming and respectful community. We always happy to welcome new members and no matter if these allegations are true, I'm sure I'll stay on this server regardless.

I checked the PBFortress forums and not only is that the only forum post that the user has given so far, I tried to search for his profile with no results. Something tells me that this profile was deleted after the post.

I dont have an IdleServer account but the fact that the user has no profile picture concerns me. This account is another one-post account so I'm now even more suspicious.

Anyway, I hope that all of this isnt true and it'll calm down soon enough.

EDIT: The suspicions intensify. The exact same message (ableit with a few minor minor changes) was copy and pasted for both accounts. I call shenanigans.

Michael has posted his final thread? Did I miss something? I thought his brother did?

You see, him copy pasting is a simple solution.
Visit ExP forums and check his admin applications.
They was completely copy and pasted.
So it seems like a trend.

My first thread on this forums?
I was an admin at BoG and Exp. And I never really made an account.
But I felt it was important to bring this up that he talks shit about communities everywhere.

pointless thread, look on the dates..
also he apologized weeks ago for his behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread