Hello :> (1 Viewer)

Redspike

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
My introduction.

I have decided that I should stay and become active on this community becuase it is one the best Tf2 communities out there, without OP Donator perks and stuff like that so here is my introduction.

Hello, my name is Daniel but I prefer being called Redspike online. I am 15 years old and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I like to play Video games and read about history. I also like hanging around with freinds ofc:), my favorite games atm is Europe Universalis, Team Fortress 2 and League of Legengds, I used to play other FPS games like BF and CoD but I got kinda boered with them after a while. I am currently going to school in stockholm.
I am also training Karate, mostly so I don't get way to fat but it is fun aswell:)

If you have any more questions regarding my personal life feel free to ask, I might not want to answear if the question is too personal though.

Also feel free to add me on steam, just leave a note at my Panda-Community profile so I don't by mistake take you as a scammer and block you.

I would also like to say sorry to the admin MrBanedevil for my behaviour at my ban discussion.

//Redspike

Welcome.

Hi there. I am Inu and having unpopular opinions is my task here.

• Useful
  • Winner
Reactions: Madact and Supreme
welcome to the community

Welcome to the forum! May panda be with you.
f9c8620bb9.jpg

Hello and welcome!
Enjoy your stay here in hel-err.. panda community!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread