hello pls gibe admin (1 Viewer)

inu

hello me want be admin im only 4 but every mature 4 my age tho i know how to ban ppl and slay them i know admin very well cause i run garrys mod and minecraft server if u haev anymore questions pls addme on facebook,follow me on twitter, like commetn and subscribe thx ^w^***** drinkbuddy

approved.png

1242811944897241787Warning_notice_-_EVIL_ADMIN.svg.med.png

shakeonit

alberte allfather

thank u all very much i apply at many servergamers but they all say no because they can not think the genius i am that and i would like to thank my parents for making me and the church of pandas for never stop belif in me for motivatation thank u all very much i wil not dispoind u!!!!!!!

inu' said:
thank u all very much i apply at many servergamers but they all say no because they can not think the genius i am that and i would like to thank my parents for making me and the church of pandas for never stop belif in me for motivatation thank u all very much i wil not dispoind u!!!!!!!

i think i life in y...y...yuropea? yuropea i think we have many..eh..berge hier and we have chi and kevi and kei and we have schnitzel and we s-sprechen deutsch i thank u very much for welcome warm so i hug u acros plant and wish u good lif my friend i pray for ur luck ok

WELCOME TO THE
PANDACOMMUNITY ADMINS

(Pink is gay, just sain)

cute-animals-laughing-panda-bear.jpg

laughflash level: panda

Users who are viewing this thread