Heeeelp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorizonCookie

Hey, it was an ordinary day. I played TF2 as I usually do. but suddenly began my steam be logged out. I started again and started playing TF2. I joined up a server and about 3 minutes after it started crashing and then it was like this:
2016-02-15_00001.jpg
Plz help me! What should I do now?
And my profile says I'm offline, all the time right now
Error
There was an error communicating with the Steam servers. Please try again later.

AdwCleaner found no malicious program on your computer.

Well that's very good. Try checking your proxy settings, these are disabled by default. Look around if anything/anyone has change any networking settings. Either on your PC or on your router/modem (ask a family member if they changed any settings). @XenoX told us its a Steam bug, only solution for that could be waiting or a reinstall.

@XenoX told us its a Steam bug, only solution for that could be waiting or a reinstall.
Sometimes i can't loggin so i just keep trying and then i can loggin after like 5-10 min restart the pc etc wont help

Well that's very good. Try checking your proxy settings, these are disabled by default. Look around if anything/anyone has change any networking settings. Either on your PC or on your router/modem (ask a family member if they changed any settings). @XenoX told us its a Steam bug, only solution for that could be waiting or a reinstall.

I asked my dad if he had changed anything but that he had not. He even checked my computer and he believes that there is something wrong .... Then we get the swelling hope that it is a steam bug.

Now I can be online on Steam without being logged out, but I still can not play any games.

Last edited:
do you have to mobile authentificator thingie?

Nailed it! There was something wrong with Steam 's service, but I have contacted them and there was something wrong with my acc. So an admin can close this thread now. Thx for the help.

Glad it worked out in the end. Closed to prevent bumping in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread