Invalid Hazhy's Admin Application! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazhy

Hey I'm Hazhy or Marcus and I'm 11, I would really like to apply for admin on Dodgeball #4 I have gotten permission from [ΛКФÐ] DeadSworn.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84081298
Online Times: Weekdays: 3:30pm - 10pm | Weekends: 9am - 10pm.
Previous Admin Skills: I've been Admin on a MC server, I know all the different commands on Dodgeball for punishing people who break the rules.
Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I have a great experience with the relevent commands.
Why you should choose me to be apart of your team: I think you should choose me because I will be a great admin and I will punish the bad.
Punishments and Policies: Steal=Slay Hack=Ban Racism=120minGag SpamInMic=30minMute
ImpersonatingAdmin=kick/ban120min

I hope you like my application and I'll love to hear back from you :3
-Hazhy

Hey Hazhy,

The app seems a bit on the short side, maybe try to elaborate some more on your punishments. Just edit your post. I had a quick read over your chat log and it seems fair, it is pretty clean. Looking at your sessions you've only played 23 times in the course of a month+10 days, this worries me a bit but again it seems fair. Looking at this my conclusion is that I will stay neutral on this.

Good luck with your application.

Your playtime seems to be okay and your chatlog too,and your is english is good but now into minuses what I see.
-App is rushed
-We need to choose you only to punish bad? thats it?
-Spam in chat? What if same person keeps breaking the rules?
-Impersonating admin kick/120min ban, so you would choose which one to apply?

No offense, but what I've come across in the past I think that 11 year old is not mature enough to be admin. Not saying that you aren't mature enough cuz haven't played with you , but that's how it is.

Noneless good luck in your app

Permission to apply was given in a misunderstanding therefore application is invalid due to age. (To Sweggy: message me about this)

You may reapply when you have permission from an admin.

• Informative
Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread