Declined Guncat's Admin Applycation for Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[W.C.S.C]Guncat 001

- Your name and/or nickname
Hello my Name is Norman in Steam [W.C.S.C.]Guncat 001

- Your age

Im currently 15 Years old but in a few Days 16 Years

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Im applying for #04 Dodgeball Server.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:72473310
- Your general online times and your timezone
Im mostly Online from 2:00PM to 8:00 PM on Weekends 6AM to 12PM UTC +1.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I'm playing mostly on the #04 Dodgeball Server and im applying for this server too and Yes i would visit a broader range of servers in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i have a Microphone and i talk often.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Im Admin at a Server from one of my Friends .I know the basics what to do.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I dont have experience with the SourceMod but a with administrating .

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Im very active and i will be very active in the Forum's too .

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Im joining on Dodgeball Server #04 Saying Hello to every one after that i would Join Spectator and make an overview and look for Stealers, Micspammer's,Spammer's or other rule brakers after that i will give them a warning and if they dont listen slay them(stealers) or Micspammer's/Spammer's (Mute for 5 Min after that 10 Min etc.).

-Other Stuff
My Playtime in the 04 Dodgeball Server is 6 days

- Who gave you permission to apply?
>Im applying for #04 Dodgeball Server.
--
Wait, what?

I don't think you can handle administration due the lack of speech and lack of knowing the basic of speaking/writing/understanding the English language.
I judge that by your application and your massively use of smiley faces/spam in your chatlog. (never said anything Admin-like as advise or warnings)

I will give you a -1 for your application, I'm sorry and nothing personal.

Your application looks a bit rushed and your policies are ridiculous.

I know this guy, he often spams on the voice chat and talks in other languages, besides his chatlogs are full of ":eek:" "gg", and overall he has bad grammar.

• Informative
Reactions: DeadSworn
Hello, let's just start off shall we.
Things that you should expand on:
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Im joining on Dodgeball Server #04 Saying Hello to every one after that i would Join Spectator and make an overview and look for Stealers, Micspammer's,Spammer's or other rule brakers after that i will give them a warning and if they dont listen slay them(stealers) or Micspammer's/Spammer's (Mute for 5 Min after that 10 Min etc.).
I would like to see your punishment times and general policies (please look at some other accepted applications to get a general idea of what I mean).
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Im very active and i will be very active in the Forum's too .
Being active is expected but could you give more detail on this?

• Agree
Reactions: Conge
Your sourcebans is clean with the exception of your three communication blocks, however they are beyond the 1.5 month requirement so that's no problem.

Your application is a bit odd... You're an admin for one of your friends servers.. Could you specify what the server/game is that you administrate?

Your reasons for "being a part of the team" is extremely short and very generic. I feel that more could be put in there as to why the administrators (and owner) should be willing to accept you and give you the chance to administrate the server(s).

The overview of your policies is relatively short and very soft, however as mentioned in previous applications, this can be worked out with mentoring and further advice/experience.

Best of luck to you with your application.

• Agree
Reactions: Conge and DeadSworn
just letting you know that the application is under review.
the final decission might follow shortly.

declined.
sadly due to not enough information and also due to the wrong info of the permissions to apply.
you might apply again on the 06.12.2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread