Declined Guardban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezraorsomething

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:176405144&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ethanismlg
Steam ID 32 (STEAM_0:1:176405144):
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-01-10 4:23:38
Admin that Banned you: Mind Goblin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Well it wasn't mostly on purpose, because I was a soldier and I was messing around when I shot a rocket near a game where the reds were playing, it hit the wall close to the cage, the game ended and it killed a lot of them. I tried to slay and do whatever I could to explain, but I got instant team banned. I recognize it was my immature mistake and I shouldn't have been messing around, but I like panda community and I hope I can get a second chance.

Hello, I was responding to another call at the time and stayed in case anything else occurred. If I remember correctly you were unfortunately guard banned due to killing a group of players after I had giving warnings to the guards in general not to bait/free hit by shooting near the reds and air blasting randomly.

I’ve seen your sessions pick up and you’ve played on the server for a bit. I want to gauge a bit more by visiting JB before I accept or decline the appeal for the time being I hope you familiarize yourself with the rules playing on red team and see what the guards can/and cannot do. I’ll leave this open for another few days and hopefully I’ll be able to catch you in game.

I’m going to sadly have to DECLINE this appeal. As I’m not comfortable lifting the guard ban as I’m not sure that you’re comfortable yet playing on the server and understanding the rules. Feel free to make another appeal when your sessions pick up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread