Not open for further replies.

Xergon

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Zelaird Gervik
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:82789889
Date and Time of the Ban: Yesterday at an unspecified time in the evening
Reason about the Ban: Armoury Camping
Admin that Banned you: RCT
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I was blocked from leaving armoury, as reds were infront of the gate. I poked my head out a few times to see if they had left.
I was told in chat that you can kill them, but I decided to issue a warning before killing them to give them a last chance.
I gave my warning, and the reds moved away, but I didn't see as the gate was closed.
As soon as the door opened, and I saw that the reds weren't blocking me anymore, I left armoury and was banned.
This is unfair, as I didn't know if they had moved or not because I do not have x-ray vision to see through the door.

Edit by Gold: The video will be given in private since I have my messages showing up and I can't figure out how to blur them out B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner, I'm busy until around now and the teamban has probably expired. The reason you were teambanned was from my perspective (that isn't shown in gold's video), there was always a path out of armory as the door was rarely fully blocked by reds and fairly easy to leave by moving to one side or the other unlike spacejail, as proven by the rest of the blue team that left about 15-20 seconds before you did with nothing really changing between then and when you were banned. What lead to you being banned was you went to leave, had room to leave, and walked back into armory. At that point I started typing in the command and I hit enter as you were a couple steps out of armory. I don't think you should be unbanned (if it is still up) for those reasons. You had time and the opportunity to leave, but didn't. That is armory camping and it lead to a short guardban.

• Disagree
  • Dumb
Reactions: vinny and cheese
After reviewing gold's POV I agree with RCT's decision.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread