Invalid Got muted for 12 hours for (Racism) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

{REDACTED}

Had just joined the server and playing around as usual, i said man look at these n and then cut off my mic, i was "warned" but i didnt hear him cause he didnt say it in chat, he only said it in voice but all the other blues were talking, i did it again a couple of mins later and got muted. he said i did it without context, i was just trying to vibe and never sadi the word at all. i wish to be unmuted cause i was muted for 12 hours. i play on the server regularly and never had it happen before. just wana vibe on blue again. (Look i know that the nword is bad, but again i didnt say it at all. and me just saying the letter n and then cutting off my mic shouldnt imply that unless others think it. could have said nice guys. legit just didnt hear i was warned cause other blues talked over me and he only gave me one chance. didnt even think to ask if i had registered that he warned me, would have stopped if i heard him speak.) To all of those who read this, thank you and have a good day/night where ever you are. keep up the good work panda. the name of the Admin/Mod is TR something.

Copy the template from this link

Make a new thread in the same folder you made this thread, paste the template in and fill it out the best you can.

• Old
Reactions: Zee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread