Declined Got Banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My name is Friendly Hoovy and i got banned on one of my favorite server like the dodgeball servers. I apologize for my mistake on hack advertising​

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195019968

The Day I Got Banned: 02-01-17 21:06

Length: Permanent

Admin/ klay

Reason: Hack Advertising​

• Disagree
Reactions: Nitro4D
i got banned on one of my favorite server like the dodgeball servers
You were only playing for 10 minutes, how can it be your favorite server already? Seems quite odd.
oaU41al.png
I'm against this unban.

Just wanted to point out that this is indeed a bind and not the cheat itself. So maybe a permanent gag or even silence would be more appropriate?

• Agree
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Ah this.

It never ended up getting solved because the poll we made to decide what the punishment for 'joke advertising hacks' would be. One poll actually showed the results (3 days - 1 week gag) while the other...I can't view it.

This isn't klay's fault as he is following example of what he sees from full administrators. So did I (If I point and shame the demon will come out of his basement). Since we never officially stated it has changed we kind of continued with it.

Could always pull it up in suggestions again, hoping it will work properly (the voting) and then announcing the change?

Other than that what is currently going on in this appeal is valid at the moment, as no change has been decided yet.

As the decision to permban was made on a short notice and with little discussion, I am open to changing the punishment to something less severe. If we can reach an agreement on a official change, do that. Otherwise I'd go with a long gag, permanent even as this is one of (if not 'the') worst kind of spam.

Reactions: TBotV63
Just wanted to point out that this is indeed a bind and not the cheat itself. So maybe a permanent gag or even silence would be more appropriate?
not that it matters whatever if its a bind or not.

As the decision to permban was made on a short notice and with little discussion, I am open to changing the punishment to something less severe. If we can reach an agreement on a official change, do that. Otherwise I'd go with a long gag, permanent even as this is one of (if not 'the') worst kind of spam.

All right. I'll put it up in suggestions. Let's get it started!

Results came back, 14 admins agreed to permanent ban. At least one or two wanted permanent gag.

It's pretty clear where we stand on it, whether people agree with us or not.

So the ban is valid. @Lighty your call as you're the mentor.

3lSsdhh.png

Declined and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread