Goodbye (1 Viewer)

Raion

Donator
I randomly found the panda deathrun server in May 2013 and played there every day.
I spent much time up to the 23th october, 2013. I applied as an admin for the deathrun server.
Two days later I was an Trial Gameserver Admin and played more TF2 than ever before.
So I spent 10 months with TF2. I have lost more and more the fun of TF2. I made a TF2 break of 1 month and played CS:GO with my friends. After that break I thought I can start to play TF2 again like in the past.. but no, its just boring. I've been thinking about it a few weeks and now I would like to say goodbye. I'll still be active in the forum and sometimes ingame, but not as it was then.

Goodbye,

Jones.

Edit:Don't pay attention to the signature

Welp, never really knew you but bye man.

Same here man. CS:GO rocks.

• Agree
Reactions: Raion
Never had actually time to met you,i bet you were amazing admin!

But life goes on,goodbye mah friend!

I randomly found the panda deathrun server in May 2013 and played there every day.
I spent much time up to the 23th october, 2013. I applied as an admin for the deathrun server.
Two days later I was an Trial Gameserver Admin and played more TF2 than ever before.
So I spent 10 months with TF2. I have lost more and more the fun of TF2. I made a TF2 break of 1 month and played CS:GO with my friends. After that break I thought I can start to play TF2 again like in the past.. but no, its just boring. I've been thinking about it a few weeks and now I would like to say goodbye. I'll still be active in the forum and sometimes ingame, but not as it was then.

Goodbye,

Jones.

I will never forget what you did for me and i'm happy for have been your friend.
I will never forget that you was the one to show me the forum either.

Goodbye my friend.

• Friendly
  • Creative
Reactions: Supreme and Raion
I will never forget what you did for me and i'm happy for have been your friend.
I will never forget that you was the one to show me the forum either.

Goodbye my friend.
I'll never forget you m8 :brohug:

Reactions: Chillix

Goodbye,

Jones.

sad to hear that since you were actually a cool guy after your second chance here.
still i thank you for your work that you have been done in the last couple months :pandastunned:
hope to see you someday again here.

peace out

• Friendly
Reactions: Raion and jannyR
sad to hear that since you were actually a cool guy after your second chance here.
still i thank you for your work that you have been done in the last couple months :pandastunned:
hope to see you someday again here.

peace out
Maybe the day will come.. maybe :pandastunned:

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin
Good times on DeathRun, remember the bhopping :D!

Cya Joneyboy

• Friendly
Sad to see you leave, I kinda feel the same way at the moment, but I'm doing my best.
Never really knew you, but again, it's always sad to see someone leave..

Peace :hoof:

Users who are viewing this thread