Goodbye, done with the internet (1 Viewer)

inu

It won't get better than this anyway.

9fd45ea4e4.png

Aren't they supposed to provide all the information when they first file the complaint?

Aren't they supposed to provide all the information when they first file the complaint?
Yes, hence I closed his support ticket as the report was invalid on our end. Which he proceeded to answer like this.

Let me get this straight, this player filed a complain against something and he forgot some things such as proof or any type of documented activity blah blah blah. Then you Inu declines it because it was missing key information. Then the guy gets mad and sends a complaint against you because he was being an idiot for forgetting stuff?

am I even close? :|

• Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: Doc Piss and Madact
Let me get this straight, this player filed a complain against something and he forgot some things such as proof or any type of documented activity blah blah blah. Then you Inu declines it because it was missing key information. Then the guy gets mad and sends a complaint against you because he was being an idiot for forgetting stuff?

am I even close? :|
Very close.

Reactions: Da Random
He reports inu, to inu, because he shut down his scam report due to lack of sufficient evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread