Going To Be Inactive (1 Viewer)

Hello Guys and Gals,

So my work place has now got a 20% off everything when you order for delivery this means that I am not going to be able to play on the servers that much, also due to this it has required me to go inactive for a while with this being the case I will not be on Steam that much either.

My job could require me to work until the shops closing time 2300 hours 11pm UK time, and just so you are aware I may also be inactive on the forum, also but the reason we have the 20% off everything is because business has been slow for the past number of weeks.

I hope to see you all in game again very soon and hope to have a good laugh with you all again, I am unsure when the 20% off will end but when it does end I will be posting another thread stating that I have returned, today 10/5/15 (UK style) 5/10/15 (USA style) I will be gaming all day, but when I bid you all goodnight in Mumble and the Shoutbox that will begin my inactivity

I will see you all soon and thank you for reading
~MichaelWebb100

• Informative
Reactions: OxyGenE and Zeprus
I hope you will do alright, mate. See ya when you're back, since my inactivity week starts now again.

Users who are viewing this thread