Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Gnerus

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:83317371

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Stabbin

Why were you punished? FL

Why should we revoke your punishment? I was gagged (at first) for typing 2 times in Polish while responding to some other guy also speaking it in voice chat (but I guess voice chat doesn't count) for 720 minutes. That's stupid but whatever. But then I check it at sourcebans and now it's for 4 days? Wtf why? I see no reason as to why I should be gagged for 4 days simply for responding in a different language 2 times. I didn't even type anything offensive or nothing like that. Explain

Hi Gnerus,

There were others sending some non-english messages in chat, and I gave 3 warnings. The length of the gag was later increased because it's your third punishment and we use punishment stacking. I have to draw the line somewhere, and start gagging.. I've lowered the punishment to one day, I hope that settles it.

I didn't even type anything offensive or nothing like that.
Well, I don't speak polish, but I know that pizda and idiota mean cunt and idiot respectively.

Timeline:

fKt88sf.png

vzkGPlE.png

g7LIEy7.png

jT715CD.png

Yeah 1 day is cool. I'm not really upset about the gag itself but the 4 day duration (from the initial 12 hours). Also those previous things were like 2 years ago and they still count? Didn't know that.
And yeah those Polish words are curses, but is it really offensive? People curse in English all the time and no one cares about that - rightfully so.
But yeah it seems this is done so you can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread