Declined GentleMinion's Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:3 | Gentleminion

The server/s you would like to apply for: Server #6 ( 193.192.59.191:27065 ) if i have to be specific, otherwise just all ;)

Your Name/Nickname: My name is Jonathan but my Gaming nickname is Gentleminion or simply Minion

Your Age: 16 (birth: 18th april 1998)

Your SteamID:
steam3ID: [U:1:54623573]
steamID32: STEAM_0:1:27311786
steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014889301
customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BigassMinion

Your Online times and your timezone:CEST (central european summer time)
monday : 16-22 (sometimes a bit earlier)
tue-wed : 20-22
thursday : 16-22 (sometimes a bit earlier)
friday : 15-whenever im tired
sat-sun : depends on work. but most day if not.
(times can depend alot on homework, job and other, but this would be fitting the most of the time)

Do you have a microphone and do you intend to use it to communicate with the players: I do have a microphone and i will indeed communicate with players if i feel like i have anything to say. i wont just spam, that just isn't me to do stuff like that..

Do you have any previous administrative experience: i do NOT have any previus Administrative experince. i've sent an application to PPM (biggest tradeserver on tf2, but due to lack of knowledge about the game in general it was declined, though i need to say it was a few years ago.)

What are the Panda Community servers you are most frequently on: The hightower server is without doubt the one im playing on the most. now or then i also play others, but primary the one.

Do you have any experience in administrating with SourceMod: Since i dont have any experience with Administrating a server, niether have i needed to Use SourceMod yet so far.

Why would you be a good staff member: Simply because im a reasonable person with great manners, and know how to respect people. Also am i online a fine amount of time.

A brief description on how you deal with the various offenses: It surdenly depends on the specific case. if a person on the server is just being genuinly rude, i confront him with it and give him a warning, if he continues with it for a decent amount if time ill concider kicking him from the server. (that would be my personal action against it, but if other is required i'd just follow the "procedure")
Racism as an example :
first offense - warning on microphone
second offense - kick from server
third - bann for a day
fourth - talk with other admins about either a longer bann of permabann

If any extra information is needed tell me, id gladly tell more about whats wanted :)

(i apologi for too much/too less or just unuseful information.)
- GentleMinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread