Accepted Gardevoir's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardevoir

Hello everyone, hope you enjoy your day~

~ Your name and/or nickname ~

My nickname is Gardevoir (or Gardy, Gard or just Pokemon)

~ Your age ~

I am 20

~ Your Steam32 ID ~

And, one Steam ID for you~ : STEAM_0:0:33471681

~ Your general online times and your timezone ~

I'm French. I'm living in France. I'm online from 17:00/18:00 to 23:00 CET from Monday to Friday, and from 8:00/9:00 to 23:30 on weekends. Even if I'm playing another game, I can still launch TF2 if it's necessary.

~ Do you have a microphone? ~

No, I don't.

~ Do you have previous experience as Admin or Moderator? ~

I was Admin on some Minecraft servers a long time ago. I help new players and people liked me, but because of conflicts between some other admins (I wasn't involved), servers were closed, sadly.

~ Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? ~

I spend all my TF2 time on #01 Duel server (and on official MvM servers). I would like to apply to this one. I can visit other servers in case of a !call or a report.

~ Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? ~

I don't have experience with SourceMod, but I read its documentation and understood a bit how it works.

~ Why should we choose you to be part of our team? ~

I'm very active on the Duel Server (yup) and i love its community. I'm friend with lot of players, and some already consider me as admin (even if I'm not, I never said I was). I know the rules by heart (on #01 Duel but on other servers too) and want to apply them. I bound rules reminders, I screenshot and record everything that is not allowed, I warn players and !call if they keep breaking the rules. I can be very friendly and have lot of humour, but i can stay serious when it's required. I want to be a part of this community for bring my help towards rules-breakers.

~ How you would do your job ? (a.k.a. policies and punishments)

Generals punishements

• Chat Spamming: Caps, keyboard masturbation or binds of sentences/lennies : 2 warnings, then 1/2 hours mute (depend of previous gags and amount of spam).
  • Wrong language: French, Russian, Italian or whatever that is not English : 2 warnings, then 2 hours mute.
  • Voice Spamming: Squeakers, music, repetitive sounds : 2 warnings, then 2/8 hours mute (depend of previous gags and amount of ear rape).
  • Not nice people: Insulting, racism, sexism : 1 warning, then 4/12 hours mute. Being toxic towards players or admins : 2 warnings then 12 hours mute.
  • Fake !call: If involuntary, 1 warning, then 1 hour ban. 2 hours ban if voluntary.
  • Fake admin or offensive name: 1 warning, such as asking change his name, then 12/24 hours ban.
  • Not using trade command: Ask for he to use it. 4 hours mute if he doesn't obey/listen.
  • Bad spray: Sexual, or inappropriate: Screenshot, then 1/2 warnings (depend of gravity of spray), then 1/2 hours ban.
Specifics punishements
  • Stickytrapping: Screenshot, then 2 warnings/slay, then 4/8 hours ban.
  • Spamming: Using supply locker for reload clip or stand near it while shooting: 2 warnings/slay, then 2/4 hours ban (record can be made).
  • Using a third-party tool (most called Hacking): Record, then 24 hour ban. If i'm not sure, i send the record to my mentor. If Hacking is obvious, I ask to my mentor for a perma-ban.
To summarize, I make sure to warn the player that what he is doing is forbidden, I only apply the penalty if he continues, voluntarily or not. Only hackers are not warned.

That's all I think. If I did some English mistakes, please excuse me.
Thank you for taking the time to review my application~
I know my forum activity is... zero but if it's required, I can spend more time over here~
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions concerning my application, do not hesitate to contact me, I'm opened to any suggestion for improve my apply or myself~

Enjoy your day/night/party~

~ Gardy

As you meet all the requirements I will set this to pending.

GameMe profile: https://gameme.panda-community.com/m/playerinfo/276103?uid=42e0228f486a1cb8c20b2f97e9a1c334

No bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:33471681&Submit=Search
3 comms: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:33471681&Submit=Search

Gardevoir is an active player who is connected to the server a lot. She knows the rules good and enforces them.
You behave good, you're always friendly, helpful.
Your playtime, session, chatlogs looks perfect.
Your application is detailed, looks good, your punishments is good.

From me it's definitely a +1, good luck.

• Agree
Reactions: The Death Stalker
I am gonna agree with Caveman here; Gardevoir is a regular and friendly player who has good knowledge of the rules, and enforces them whenever they are being broken (calls, records proof and provides it if required etc)

App's well-written and all required info is given.

I think you'll do great as an admin, take a +1 from me. Good luck! :)

No, he's friendly, haven't played much with him though, known him for a long time though.

Reactions: Madact
Hola, sorry if im late to the party, having some internet issues recently...

Gardy always is a great help on the server, trying to keep it clean from rule breakers and always friendly to anyone.
I've been playing a lot with her recently and i think she would be a great addition to the team. Application looks well written, not rushed at all and i can look at it without getting any kind of cancer (cancer jokes are not funny). Didn't look in the chatlog yet, but @Caveman did a good job collecting all the info.
Sorry, that it took me so long to respond, but ill give you a
+1 as well.
Good luck baguette ;)

Have a nice day, boys n gurls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread