Declined Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : Jäger (Gyuu_XD)
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:177430286
Date and time of gag : Yesterday at 02:28:32
Reason about the gag : Sexism
Admin that banned me : Went with the name of Roga.
Why I should be ungagged : It has been over 750 min, wich it clearly stated in the gag. And I feel like it has been permanent.
Server : Panda-Community.com US Jailbreak

It hasn't been 12 hours yet since I placed the punishment.

I want to state this as a player rather than an admin, but I've never had that level of sexism since 2013. Generally wanted to enjoy my time on jailbreak. I was trying to lighten the mood and I didn't think jailbreak at that time would be so...Pushy. A lot of players telling me what I've done wrong, when I know the rules myself and knew what rights I had as warden. Some doing it for a joke, whereas others just wanted me off the server. If I was a new player I would of bound to have slipped up in that situation.

Would think about if it was you how you would feel about the situation if you where me because really it's put me off playing on jailbreak. Gave you plenty of warnings, mainly voice since it was primarily there but there is a chat warning yet you both continued. Let players enjoy their gameplay no matter their gender.

Looking at the chatlog, doesn't look like much on there but it was a continuation from your antics on voice. So I'll keep both the gag and mute. The gag should expire soonish 1-3 hours and your mute in 12-14 hours.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread